NRL Players and family members in hot water

Got to question the daughters IQ if she's inviting a footy player (or any bloke for that matter) around while her old man is home.

Rookie error.

Another issue is why Fifita doesn't have his own place for these sort of shenanigans. Surely the bloke has the coin for it.

Got to question the daughters IQ if she's inviting a footy player (or any bloke for that matter) around while her old man is home.

Rookie error.

Another issue is why Fifita doesn't have his own place for these sort of shenanigans. Surely the bloke has the coin for it.
He is smart enough to not tell them where he lives.

Then that's all everybody does, ever, on this forum.
The Titans are fast becoming your second Sharks.
No, the Titans ARE my new favourite second team. The Sharks can get fucked now that they've won a premiership. See a trend here?

The Sharks are quickly becoming like an ex lover.

Then that's all everybody does, ever, on this forum.
The Titans are fast becoming your second Sharks.
Yes, however not everyone makes declarations of absolute certainty despite knowing they don't know all the facts. Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere.

No, the Titans ARE my new favourite second team. The Sharks can get fucked now that they've won a premiership. See a trend here?

Changing second teams after premierships hey... going to have to find another shortly then! Bulldogs/Knights?

As far as I’m concerned the sharks have not won a legit premiership.
They cheated the year before and the year after they won that comp so no way were they legal then.
I agree with you they can get fucked but they haven’t won a premiership as far as I’m concerned.

As far as I’m concerned the sharks have not won a legit premiership.
They cheated the year before and the year after they won that comp so no way were they legal then.
I agree with you they can get fucked but they haven’t won a premiership as far as I’m concerned.
Fortunately I'm not constrained by your skewed version of reality!🌝

Anyway, I don't care what happens to the Sharks UNLESS it's being unfairly/unjustly dealt with by a more powerful body. Mind you, that applies to any team. I feel the same about unfair treatment from any source and against anyone in practically any circumstances. Unless it's child molesters/killers/monsters of any kind. Then my eyes are shut.

Evidence Donald?[emoji848]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As you know there is rarely 100% evidence of anything so I won’t waste time on that but this would be beyond reasonable doubt.

As you know there is rarely 100% evidence of anything so I won’t waste time on that but this would be beyond reasonable doubt.
So Trump style evidence? Beyond reasonable doubt means 'rumours are saying it', 'so I've been told' ? Look, if there's evidence out there and it's, as you say beyond reasonable doubt then Melbourne Storm would have protested, action would have been taken and such evidence would have been aired throughout the media.

There's Trump style claims but no solid irrefutable proof and probably precious little proof of any kind.

not a current player, but Brett Dallas is facing 25 years in prison after being charged with 13 offences including the aggravated possession of ice, supplying ice, producing marijuana, possessing ketamine and weapons category D/H/R.

he has been in custody since June

not a current player, but Brett Dallas is facing 25 years in prison after being charged with 13 offences including the aggravated possession of ice, supplying ice, producing marijuana, possessing ketamine and weapons category D/H/R.

he has been in custody since June
How do you aggravatedly posses something?

Edit: oh cause of all the other stuff he had

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.