NRL Players and family members in hot water

Yup the latest. Absolute beat up like his Bali shakedown was.
It's like if you keep posting fuckwit posts you could be suspected if being a fuckwit.
If you keep getting into trouble you could be suspected of being a trouble maker.

It's like if you keep posting fuckwit posts you could be suspected if being a fuckwit.
If you keep getting into trouble you could be suspected of being a trouble maker.
Falsely suspected of being a fuckwit and or trouble maker it seems

I can guess there's one reason, Fifita being a bit of a dickhead. Why would anyone call the cops if he just said shit sorry, okay I'll leave.
Totally right, and how anyone can't see this is beyond me

2 things are abundantly clear from this;
1 - Fifita did do something wrong
2 - It was hardly the crime of the century

I think the Tits are soft not giving him some sort of penalty but that's up to them

Totally right, and how anyone can't see this is beyond me

2 things are abundantly clear from this;
1 - Fifita did do something wrong
2 - It was hardly the crime of the century

I think the Tits are soft not giving him some sort of penalty but that's up to them
Nope. Only one fact is 'abundantly clear'. That is, you don't have all the facts.

You're reaching a conclusion with insufficient evidence. A guess.

Daddy was upset that daddy's little girl was a bit of a hussy and invited a footy player around for a romp imo.

Or he caught fifita trying to go in through her window or something.

It's a massive beat up out of nothing - like Bali.

Last edited:
I am no lawyer but if he was invited there I don’t see how he could be trespassing.

if the owner of the property (i.e. the father) told him to leave and he refused ... that is then deemed as tresspassing.

doesn't matter if he was invited initially

Last edited:
if the owner of the property (i.e. the father) told him to leave and he refused ... that is then deemed as tresspassing.

doesn't matter if he was invited initially

If that is the case the father should also have a conversation with his daughter.

If that is the case the father should also have a conversation with his daughter.

I have no doubt he has.

BTW, i don't know if that's what happened (although i suspect it would have had to be something along those lines, otherwise the cops wouldn't have had any reason to give Fifita a caution, as reported).

what i said was just how you could be trespassing after being invited somewhere

I have no doubt he has.

BTW, i don't know if that's what happened (although i suspect it would have had to be something along those lines, otherwise the cops wouldn't have had any reason to give Fifita a caution, as reported).

what i said was just how you could be trespassing after being invited somewhere
By being uninvited

Nope. Only one fact is 'abundantly clear'. That is, you don't have all the facts.

You're reaching a conclusion with insufficient evidence. A guess.
Then that's all everybody does, ever, on this forum.
The Titans are fast becoming your second Sharks.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.