NRL Players and family members in hot water

They no longer use the word rape in a legal context. Digital penetration did and does count as rape (or "sexual intercourse without consent").
That's okay. As long as justice is done I'm happy, not that that's important. I'd like to think both parties are well served by our justice system. Sometimes I think celebrity status makes justice become a moving target that cannot be pinned in place. During the same period of time as this case has taken there's probably another 50 cases that didn't even attract more than two sentences in print. The feigned indignity of the righteous can be hard to stomach especially when they aren't marching in the streets concerning the non celebrity cases.

Hopefully the young lass in this case fully recovers AND considers her future actions with regard to the written word.

James Roberts and Will Smith in trouble for breeching the COVID rules by attending the Tzsyu fight on Wednesday.

they are free to play this week, but may still face sanctions. any punishment will be handed down AFTER round 4

Cody Walker and Latrell Mitchell also attended the fight. but they were grant an exemption to be a part of Tszyu's entourage in his biosecurity bubble, provided they wore masks and socially distanced throughout the night.

Roberts and Smith did not seek an exemption and did not wear masks

Last edited:
I want to know who the other three were, maybe we never find out and they’ll just use this to sack proctor to get out of his contract. Maybe he feels so ashamed he quits to go work on a farm because that’s all he’s ever wanted to do. Am I right guys? 🙄

I want to know who the other three were, maybe we never find out and they’ll just use this to sack proctor to get out of his contract. Maybe he feels so ashamed he quits to go work on a farm because that’s all he’s ever wanted to do. Am I right guys? 🙄
Are you being sarcastic mate?
Who wouldn't give up 10-15k a week to work in butt **** nowhere on a farm.

It's 100% legit, Titans just dropped a really bad contract but that was pure coincidence.

Word on the street is that guy got a 500k security system. By security system, I mean a good vault with 500k cash in it.
100% legit. Nothing to see here. Move along. How good is the Easter long weekend.

Are you being sarcastic mate?
Who wouldn't give up 10-15k a week to work in butt **** nowhere on a farm.

It's 100% legit, Titans just dropped a really bad contract but that was pure coincidence.

Word on the street is that guy got a 500k security system. By security system, I mean a good vault with 500k cash in it.
100% legit. Nothing to see here. Move along. How good is the Easter long weekend.
I’m always serious 🧐

Four Titans players, one of them being Proctor, are being investigated for biosecurity breaches after they were caught playing pokies without masks. Proctor was playing for hours.

Nice example set by the captain.

If that was us ... we'd be hearing about it for the next 20 weeks

Four Titans players, one of them being Proctor, are being investigated for biosecurity breaches after they were caught playing pokies without masks. Proctor was playing for hours.

Nice example set by the captain.
Getting the sense that Proctor is dumb as dogshit. Isn’t he on his last chance as well?

had to turn 4BC off on the way to work ... talking about how they have "sympathy" for Proctor and the Titans, even Chris Garry was saying it. how this isn't a big deal, how it was a misunderstanding as the rules were put in place only 36 hours earlier (like it was the first time these rules have ever been implemented) yada yada yada

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.