NRL Players and family members in hot water

I have never ended up with any sort of damage to a woman after being with her. I know accidents do happen but that was a **** tonne of blood
I want to know what the **** he was doing to cause that.

I want to know what the **** he was doing to cause that.
Or more precisely, what caused said damage.

I don't know what he did or didn't do. What did the doctor say because she surely had to have gone to hospital immediately after, surely. I mean if it was serious and she was bleeding so profusely. The text with the ' I don't know what he could do to me, he's got the money' seems so Hollywood. Like Haynes a 'made man' with the power of Red Reddington.

I'm not defending rapists here and I've never been accused of it either but I have suffered a false and vexatious complaint. A wholly false yet very serious accusation. People lie, they embellish, they exaggerate and they try to bathe their target in a very bad light. One thing I did learn is, tell enough lies and two things happen. First is mistakes and secondly, patterns form. A really top class lawyer and first class investigators are required.

I don't know what he did or didn't do. What did the doctor say because she surely had to have gone to hospital immediately after, surely. I mean if it was serious and she was bleeding so profusely. The text with the ' I don't know what he could do to me, he's got the money' seems so Hollywood. Like Haynes a 'made man' with the power of Red Reddington.

I'm not defending rapists here and I've never been accused of it either but I have suffered a false and vexatious complaint. A wholly false yet very serious accusation. People lie, they embellish, they exaggerate and they try to bathe their target in a very bad light. One thing I did learn is, tell enough lies and two things happen. First is mistakes and secondly, patterns form. A really top class lawyer and first class investigators are required.
I assumed the chick was full of shit originally, but that’s a whole lotta blood.

I'm wondering if there may be a bit of misunderstanding in regards to what Hayne has actually been found guilty of and the subsequent reactions over social media.. and maybe some of the legal eagles on BHQ can provide us with some clarification.

ABC has reported the below
It took the jury three days to find Hayne guilty of the two alternate counts, which were sexual assault without the circumstances of aggravation by inflicting actual bodily harm.

I'm not a lawyer but the devil may be in the details... he was originally charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault, but eventually found guilty of the two alternate counts above.

I don't know if one is a "lesser" charge than the other, but potentially the jury may have been unable to convict on the original counts due to doubt around the giving of consent??

To me the claim of actual bodily harm could suggest that even if consent was given he performed an act that caused injury... and I doubt that she would be giving consent to him taking a chunk out of her!!

All the social media at the moment is regarding rape and the rebuttals are about "her clearly giving consent", "why didn't she report it straight away", etc. however even if she did give consent it doesn't give Hayne the right to do whatever the **** he wants to her under the guise of sex and consent.

Last edited:

For someone who doesn't know, you've quite clearly made up your mind. And that's fine. The jury did too.

Huge......how many stories have you told to your mates that started with the phrase “so I was blind drunk” or in my case “rotten blind drunk”?

it’s colloquialism. If you have a problem with the verdict I would focus on a different argument or angle. semantics all day. I’m sure she didn’t literally mean he was blind when she used those words.
Mmm, I have lived a long life and know what blind drunk means. Blind drunk to me means falling down, cannot pull your pants up after a piss, staggering, bouncing off walls, walking as if using sonar, too drunk to properly use an atm, speaking in tongues, vomiting, dribbling, snot running drunk. That’s blind drunk to me.

Couple of years ago I drank a litre of Bundaberg Rum in a sitting. I could still talk but there was no way I could scroll through a list on my own phone. I had to close one eye just to stop the thing from moving like the wheels of a poker machine. I was blind drunk. I sure as **** couldn't operate an IPhone ( I have an Android) I couldn't use a laptop of any breed. No idea , never used one.

I know what colloquialisms are.

For someone who doesn't know, you've quite clearly made up your mind. And that's fine. The jury did too.
Huh? Clearly made up my mind about what? Oh, yes I've made up my mind that I don't know and what I do have some knowledge about as reported is that her story has holes in it. Yep, made my mind up about that alright. Haven't made my mind up yet about her story or Haynes story.

Mmm, I have lived a long life and know what blind drunk means. Blind drunk to me means falling down, cannot pull your pants up after a piss, staggering, bouncing off walls, walking as if using sonar, too drunk to properly use an atm, speaking in tongues, vomiting, dribbling, snot running drunk. That’s blind drunk to me.
Have you experienced these things before?

I’m a very,very good psychologist huge.

speak to me.

Have you experienced these things before?

I’m a very,very good psychologist huge.

speak to me.
All of them, more than once. Thanks for your most gracious offer but I think I'll place my faith in DOG.

Couple of years ago I drank a litre of Bundaberg Rum in a sitting. I could still talk but there was no way I could scroll through a list on my own phone. I had to close one eye just to stop the thing from moving like the wheels of a poker machine. I was blind drunk. I sure as **** couldn't operate an IPhone ( I have an Android) I couldn't use a laptop of any breed. No idea , never used one.

You know, the way you play semantics to try and win an argument can be pretty annoying, but using them to try and poke holes in a victims credibility is a new low for you.

This is a horrible, petty, and ill-reasoned argument even for you. You are saying that of all the holes one could pick in any he-says-she-says story is that the term "blind drunk" was used and yet he was able to play a youtube song on someone's computer. And you back up this contradiction by describing all the things that you can't do when you are what you consider "blind drunk", like your ineptitude somehow transfers to the rest of society. Well, Hayne may be dumb as dog shit but he's likely done that exact same youtube search for the scores of desperate groupies in Sydney's west who are enamoured by a rich superstar picking a chick song to show them how much he cares. If you weren't pushing so hard for the "she's lying" case, you may have thought a little harder as to how it may not be contradictory statements.

He deserves time just for choosing Ed Sheeran.
black and white smile GIF

Huh? Clearly made up my mind about what? Oh, yes I've made up my mind that I don't know and what I do have some knowledge about as reported is that her story has holes in it. Yep, made my mind up about that alright. Haven't made my mind up yet about her story or Haynes story.
My two cents worth (and to be clear, this is not directed @Huge), it matters nought what flirtatious messages the young lady sent, how much she encouraged Hayne etc, as soon as she said no in that room, consent was withdrawn. If he persisted after that he has committed the offence.

The injuries and the amount of bleeding are more consistent with a non consensual act of sex.

It is a quintessential credibility case where Hayne has had top class legal representation, her version has been forensically examined by a skilled cross-examiner. Despite all of that, the jury have accepted her version over Hayne' s version.

This is not like the Pell case. In the absence of some error by the judge in a trial ruling, or an error in her direction to the jury, he will have difficulty with an appeal.

My two cents worth (and to be clear, this is not directed @Huge), it matters nought what flirtatious messages the young lady sent, how much she encouraged Hayne etc, as soon as she said no in that room, consent was withdrawn. If he persisted after that he has committed the offence.
Agreed.......did she say no, stop...you're hurting me.?

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • davidp
  • Galah
  • Astro
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Turky Murky
  • phoenix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Strop
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.