NRL Players and family members in hot water

It wasnt just injuries or off field issues IMO. The way I remember him was in the same as many other young halves that came through the system here: promising as a rookie but just wasn't actually that good as an NRL standard player.

we also had to choose between him and Prince IIRC

He didn't just go off the rails himself but took at least one other promising player (Steve Irwin) with him unfortunately. He could play for sure though.

Is it wrong that my first thought is "what the **** is a 14yo doing either driving or riding shotgun in a stolen car at 3:20am in the middle of buttfuck nowhere"?

I mean, it's horrific, I feel for the families, I have kids around that age and can't even imagine what they're going through...but what the actual ****?!

Is it wrong that my first thought is "what the **** is a 14yo doing either driving or riding shotgun in a stolen car at 3:20am in the middle of buttfuck nowhere"?

I mean, it's horrific, I feel for the families, I have kids around that age and can't even imagine what they're going through...but what the actual ****?!
Definitely not, it was my first thought too.

Agreed, I think it's tragic and feel sorry for the kid and the family.

But at the same time, there's this thing called consequences for actions - if you weren't out breaking the law at 3am you'd be alive today.

Both statements are true, and neither one negates the other, despite what people will tell you.

Paul Kent found not guilty.

Going by the report I watched yesterday, it sounded like the woman involved is a bit unhinged...

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Painin the Haas
  • kman
  • Midean
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.