NRL Players and family members in hot water

Here's a take: They're both dicks. Person doing the drug = a dick. Person taking the photo to exploit someone = a dick.
Except, the person taking the photo isn't a role model to a million Aussie kids.
Still a dick, sure, but ffs if you are in the spotlight and set examples for impressionable young people, maybe don't do cocaine outside of the privacy of your own home.

I’m sure I’ve told this story before, but a bloke I knew worked for an aircon company and they had Mark Taylor come up to NQ to go fishing with a few fellas through his partnership with Fujitsu.

At the start of the trip, Tubby asked everyone for their phones and locked them in his hire car and said, right, now let’s get on the piss.

I’m sure I’ve told this story before, but a bloke I knew worked for an aircon company and they had Mark Taylor come up to NQ to go fishing with a few fellas through his partnership with Fujitsu.

At the start of the trip, Tubby asked everyone for their phones and locked them in his hire car and said, right, now let’s get on the piss.
Smart man.

I want to know who the **** this is though.

DailyMail reports it is Dubbo Local Amy Brown - who in her own words "likes to party and do bags"....

AmyBrown

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.