NRL Players and family members in hot water

Laughed my ass off at the last half dozen posts in here.
Good stuff.

Will this one game be served after injury as per Staggs?

Now is the part where we all throw our head back and laugh.

Postpone it until a few games time. It's what the fans want.

Funny how Olam was going to contest his suspension, then the Tigers realised he needed an operation and went ah stuff it, we’ll accept and he can serve his suspension while injured and the NRL is like yeah cool.

I’d love our club to complain out this kind of double standard.

Big Mal Meninga coming out in defense of Latrell, saying "he isnt the kind of bloke to do drugs".
Holy **** this entire code is cooked from the top to the bottom.

Imagine having the entire organization, the media, and the games biggest icons coming in to bat for you when you have clearly done the wrong thing.
Trell has broken the law, brought the game into disrepute and is somehow still the victim.
Im sick of this bloke in every way.

If he wasn't such a fucking grub and copped the same treatment as everyone else, then i wouldn't have an issue with the guy.
He gets less punishment for doing cocaine than our blokes did for having a push and shove in a hotel foyer after stepping on each others shoes.

Big Mal Meninga coming out in defense of Latrell, saying "he isnt the kind of bloke to do drugs".
Holy **** this entire code is cooked from the top to the bottom.

Imagine having the entire organization, the media, and the games biggest icons coming in to bat for you when you have clearly done the wrong thing.
Trell has broken the law, brought the game into disrepute and is somehow still the victim.
Im sick of this bloke in every way.

If he wasn't such a fucking grub and copped the same treatment as everyone else, then i wouldn't have an issue with the guy.
He gets less punishment for doing cocaine than our blokes did for having a push and shove in a hotel foyer after stepping on each others shoes.
It's Sydney media... they control the narratives around the game and Vlando is so useless and reactionary that he listens to them... so they only talk shit that suits their agenda, which at the moment is Trell and Souths protection

Funny how Olam was going to contest his suspension, then the Tigers realised he needed an operation and went ah stuff it, we’ll accept and he can serve his suspension while injured and the NRL is like yeah cool.

I’d love our club to complain out this kind of double standard.
Now now it wouldn't be the NRL if there wasn't double standards.

Will this one game be served after injury as per Staggs?

Now is the part where we all throw our head back and laugh.
george of the jungle laugh GIF

Reports are that if Latrell Mitchell wants to stay at Souths, he'll need to accept certain disciplinary clauses being added to his contract

“I didn’t ruin anyone’s career!’ she posted on Sunday night.

“I think it’s about time to leek (sic) every juicy detail that happened in that room.

"I'm just waiting for a decent offer from Buzz........"

Trailer trash piece of shit........ 🙄

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.