NRL Players and family members in hot water

10yrs ago, I contracted ASD...because that's how it works...feel sorry for me.

This guy just lowers the bar every, single time.

What a shitstain. Been suffering from it for a decade? What he just picked it up? Poor hygiene and he picked up a bout of ASD? Go **** yourself Paul.
I’d like be to show the fuckstick around my vege garden

Hey Paul gallen was a racist because he suffered from depression iirc. I don't see how Kent is lying.

Fucking Kent.

ASD displays its own ticks and behaviour to stimulus. You still know right and wrong

Just saw on the news that Mitchell has been suspended for one match and fined $20k for the white powder photo.

The suspension to be served once he returns from injury

Also fined 100k with most of it being suspended. If he does something stupid again, the full fine comes info effect and he loses the whole 100k.

Pretty harsh for getting on the bag

leave the poor **** alone he was doing a bit of sniff in private

they should fine whoever leaked the photo instead

You have a mushroom as your profile pic..,

Don’t get me wrong.. I’m all for it.. just a weird comment
Yeah I do my drugs in private if he is dumb enough to do it around a bunch of ppl he needs to understand shit like this can happen harsh lesson but one he needed to have.

People who say 'poor Latrell' are the enablers.

Latrell deserves everything he gets. So easy to make sure the room he is in, is empty. He couldn't care less about putting himself in a vulnerable position.

🤡

Pretty harsh for getting on the bag

he deserves this penalty for being a dumb ****, he's seen this penalty dished out to other players for similar offences ... clearly he didn't learn shit from their penalties. in fact his effective penalty is less that what Val Holmes got

leave the poor **** alone he was doing a bit of sniff in private

they should fine whoever leaked the photo instead

leaking a photo isn't illegal ... "doing a bit of sniff" is. it doesn't matter whether it is in his own home or in the middle of Accor Stadium during the grand final

I’m not saying poor latrell.. the guys a fucking goose…

Anyone that’s done a couple of lines (gonna say at least 40-50% of people at a guess) know it means **** all…

he deserves this penalty for being a dumb ****, he's seen this penalty dished out to other players for similar offences ... clearly he didn't learn shit from their penalties. in fact his effective penalty is less that what Val Holmes got

leaking a photo isn't illegal ... "doing a bit of sniff" is. it doesn't matter whether it is in his own home or in the middle of Accor Stadium during the grand final
clutch those pearls bb

If he does something stupid again, the full fine comes info effect and he loses the whole 100k.

Heh heh heh.....it won't be a case of IF.......it's gonna be simply when.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Souths are saying Mitchell may be fit for the final round match against the Roosters. In which case he would serve his suspension then.

The NRL have demanded that the club provide them with evidence that Mitchell is fit before they allow him to serve his suspension.

Previously, Hornby had said that Mitchell would miss the remainder of the season

What a mess. I hope that if Souths get away with this, the Broncos issue the NRL with a pleas explain for Staggs.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Allo
  • Griffo
  • Viti
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.