NRL Players and family members in hot water

Souths are saying Mitchell may be fit for the final round match against the Roosters. In which case he would serve his suspension then.

The NRL have demanded that the club provide them with evidence that Mitchell is fit before they allow him to serve his suspension.

Previously, Hornby had said that Mitchell would miss the remainder of the season
NRL could've just avoided all this shit and said his suspension will be served in Round 1 of the 2025 season.

Even with the way it's worded Souths will talk about can we serve it as one of the Australian games or the indigenous all stars game, etc.

What a mess. I hope that if Souths get away with this, the Broncos issue the NRL with a pleas explain for Staggs.
It already happened with Taylan May, and we seemingly didn't say shit about it.

I’m not saying poor latrell.. the guys a fucking goose…

Anyone that’s done a couple of lines (gonna say at least 40-50% of people at a guess) know it means **** all…
Unless you are a RL player who has signed a 1M+ contract, which in part would state that you won't bring the game into disrepute.

Is it even any good? Coke? I only tried it 2 or 3 times and it never rocked my world or nothing. Id prefer good weed. Was pretty meh in my experience. These footy players have too much money.

Is it even any good? Coke? I only tried it 2 or 3 times and it never rocked my world or nothing. Id prefer good weed. Was pretty meh in my experience. These footy players have too much money.
My experience is
its OK....but like you, it didn't rock my world and the effects wore off waaay too quick.
Felt like you had to have another snort every 30 mins to keep it going.
Whats that line Robin Williams once said? Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.......

Keen to smoke crack cocaine (I'm hearing its a much better rush)
.......still yet to find an opportunity to do so in Oz.

My experience is
its OK....but like you, it didn't rock my world and the effects wore off waaay too quick.
Felt like you had to have another snort every 30 mins to keep it going.
Whats that line Robin Williams once said? Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.......

Keen to smoke crack cocaine (I'm hearing its a much better rush)
.......still yet to find an opportunity to do so in Oz.
Had it once, early 2000's.

It's like a little explosion goes off in the back of your skull. Quite a unique feeling.

Unless you are a RL player who has signed a 1M+ contract, which in part would state that you won't bring the game into disrepute.
What I’m saying is it’s not bringing the game into disrepute… nobody gives a **** surely.

What I’m saying is it’s not bringing the game into disrepute… nobody gives a **** surely.

Its not a hanging offence, but he has to feel the consequences of his actions.
I think the NRL surprisingly got it mostly right. Smart in some ways (again very surprising). They're banking on Latrell saying something/doing something galacticly stupid again within the next 12 mnths....they'll get their full 100K out of him for sure. 🙃 👍

Wasn't that dumb bitch meant to release the "juicy details" of what really happened that night?

Been paid to keep quiet.......

Girl Smile GIF

The point is a lot of people do give a ****. You’re cool with it and that’s awesome, I mean you are lit so it’s to be expected and I couldn’t give a **** either way but it is illegal and a lot of people do have an issue with it.

I really can’t believe this is hard to understand.

Even if they can't bs there way to it counting this season, can't they just do the same bs with an Aus match or all stars match and he'd still be good to go rd1?

Even if they can't bs there way to it counting this season, can't they just do the same bs with an Aus match or all stars match and he'd still be good to go rd1?
Mal has already said he isn't being considered for aus,hasn't played enough not sure bout all stars

The point is a lot of people do give a ****. You’re cool with it and that’s awesome, I mean you are lit so it’s to be expected and I couldn’t give a **** either way but it is illegal and a lot of people do have an issue with it.

I really can’t believe this is hard to understand.
The littest

Active Now

• Alec
  • pagey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrtij
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.