NRL Players and family members in hot water

I mean this is pretty on par with everyone else who has been caught doing this stuff. Its not like he doesn't know the NRL wont accept it and will punish you if your found out. The average NRL player decreases in intelligence every year these days with regards to this dumb shit that continually happens quite regularly.

People with standards do
yes i get all my standards, morals and ethics from south sydney nrl players and i expect only the finest decorum from them and it's a highly reasonable expectation

Its not a hanging offence, but he has to feel the consequences of his actions.
I think the NRL surprisingly got it mostly right. Smart in some ways (again very surprising). They're banking on Latrell saying something/doing something galacticly stupid again within the next 12 mnths....they'll get their full 100K out of him for sure. 🙃 👍

I think it was actually Souths that fined him $100k (with $80k suspended)

The NRL was just a straight 1 game suspension and $20k fine

IMG 2236

Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2236.png
    IMG_2236.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Even if they can't bs there way to it counting this season, can't they just do the same bs with an Aus match or all stars match and he'd still be good to go rd1?

Yeah they could just use the suspension on the All Stars game as it's one of the pre-season matches that count towards a suspension.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncoFan94
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • bert_lifts
  • Turky Murky
  • winslow_wong
  • Browny
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.