NRL Players and family members in hot water

Watching last night on 100% footy you could tell he was pissed about it. I think Addo Carr has lied to the club saying it was negative and then the police have confirmed it to the media that its positive. Absolutely moronic from JAC to even think he could pull the wool over the club with this. They will 100% use this as a reason to sack him if that's the case and the NRL will 100% back the club too.
I genuinely think he thought he was off because he could drive home. He doesn't seem like a rocket scientist.

Be interesting to know what , if any, instructions were given to him when the police had to leave.
If they just left and didn't tell him to ring someone and not drive then potentially he has an excuse
I would assume he was given clear instructions not to drive.

You can say alot about Gould but he couldn't have handled it any better since he got the whole story. Stood in front of the media for 20mins and answered nearly every question. Actually pretty strong leadership. Don't see that alot at many clubs

Apparently people crying over blocker calling the Rorters union recruit Mark Wangawangawangawanga.
Who fucking cares.
I bet he’s never mispronounced his boss murdochs name

Addo-Carrs second oral sample has come back positive the Daily Telegraph is reporting. Best start looking for a new club now.

The flog jac says he didn’t take coke to his knowledge but has paid a $600 fine and license suspended for few months.
What a fuckin joke
The bloke has been a deadset dipshit for years but untouchable💩💩💩

I still remember him and Latrell breaking Covid protocols to go shootin'. They weren't properly disciplined and, to no one's surprise, haven't learned a lesson.

I still remember him and Latrell breaking Covid protocols to go shootin'. They weren't properly disciplined and, to no one's surprise, haven't learned a lesson.
When they all dressed up like white rednecks in their flannys. Good form for a mundine lover who claims racism.

Active Now

• marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Xarr
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.