NRL Players and family members in hot water

Saw this posted somewhere

Edit: Do not take screenshots behind paywalled articles

Sounds like not much; this is from the Courier Mail

Walsh and Mam were drinking with a group of Australians.

One of them was constantly trying to film Walsh and take selfies. He was being a pest.

His friends apologized and said they should take the phone off him. Mam attempts to do so and it gets dropped and lost.

Mam paid for a replacement phone.

Guys father has a sook and contacts the NRL Integrity Unit instead of having a go at his son for being a pest.

Nothing incident.

Walsh and Mam were drinking with a group of Australians.

One of them was constantly trying to film Walsh and take selfies. He was being a pest.

His friends apologized and said they should take the phone off him. Mam attempts to do so and it gets dropped and lost.

Mam paid for a replacement phone.

Guys father has a sook and contacts the NRL Integrity Unit instead of having a go at his son for being a pest.

Nothing incident.
"Daddy, a man broke my phone and paid me for a new one."

I would seriously question why adult son would even tell their old man about this.

Bali is cheap, the obvious reason to go to Bali. These blokes don't earn enough money to get somewhere classy apparently.

Bali is cheap, the obvious reason to go to Bali. These blokes don't earn enough money to get somewhere classy apparently.
Bali is not cheap unless you just sit on the beach and drink bintangs and eat mi goreng. prices are fucked if you go to the beach/night clubs etc.

There's other reasons to go to Bali but can't say what those are lol.

Active Now

• Dash
  • jarro65
  • leish107
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Emanon
  • westy316
  • Harry Sack
  • Reds2011
  • RolledOates
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • BruiserMk1
  • abashii
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.