NRL Players and family members in hot water

Do you tho?

Watching a bloke pretend to SA a blow up is not my idea of entertainment
The 9/11 one actually. And whose idea was it to do skits anyway. Sounds like,e a grade 9 English assignment to me actually.

Unsure if it's been covered but I heard today that the Raygun dude is the captain, or part of the leadership group. He wasn't sanctioned for dressing up as Raygun but for not pulling the other tossers in to line. Not too sure what he was supposed to do though if that's the case? Pull them up, they tell him to get fucked...then what?

Unsure if it's been covered but I heard today that the Raygun dude is the captain, or part of the leadership group. He wasn't sanctioned for dressing up as Raygun but for not pulling the other tossers in to line. Not too sure what he was supposed to do though if that's the case? Pull them up, they tell him to get fucked...then what?

I'd say leadership were probably in shock and it all unfolded pretty quick. Except for the fact that multiple groups did their own bad taste skit, so it seems to have been "organised" to a degree.

He's got an extensive history of dumbness, probably punished for consistent dumbness.

He’s a deadset drop kick with a long history of being a deadshit, I would imagine they were happy to be able to slap him with something. Amazing he is a captain of anything as it

Active Now

• theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • DrGee
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Russell Coight
  • Porthoz
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.