NRL Players and family members in hot water

Unsure if it's been covered but I heard today that the Raygun dude is the captain, or part of the leadership group. He wasn't sanctioned for dressing up as Raygun but for not pulling the other tossers in to line. Not too sure what he was supposed to do though if that's the case? Pull them up, they tell him to get fucked...then what?

Unsure if it's been covered but I heard today that the Raygun dude is the captain, or part of the leadership group. He wasn't sanctioned for dressing up as Raygun but for not pulling the other tossers in to line. Not too sure what he was supposed to do though if that's the case? Pull them up, they tell him to get fucked...then what?

I'd say leadership were probably in shock and it all unfolded pretty quick. Except for the fact that multiple groups did their own bad taste skit, so it seems to have been "organised" to a degree.

He's got an extensive history of dumbness, probably punished for consistent dumbness.

He’s a deadset drop kick with a long history of being a deadshit, I would imagine they were happy to be able to slap him with something. Amazing he is a captain of anything as it

What a shock this is what Badel focused on..

@Browny @Jason Simmons I imagine it's standard procedure to be drug and alcohol tested when police attend an accident like this?

“Initial investigations indicate at approximately 5.20pm, a Ford Ranger utility was travelling north-east along Simpsons Road when it struck a Toyota Camry, travelling in the opposite direction, near the intersection of The Drive.

That potentially sounds like someone was on the wrong side of the road?

There's some images here:

1 week suspension and a fine, that's as bad as it's going to get.

Definitely don’t want to go off half cocked, and I hope this is just an error in the testing but if he does turn out to have been under the influence and at fault, here’s a perfect line in the sand moment.

Cut him loose, Madden to fill a hole and give Black some games next to Reyno

Definitely don’t want to go off half cocked, and I hope this is just an error in the testing but if he does turn out to have been under the influence and at fault, here’s a perfect line in the sand moment.

Cut him loose, Madden to fill a hole and give Black some games next to Reyno
@theshed i was just about to say the same!
DON’T want to jump at shadows etc… BUT…
This will be the first real test for Madge…
IF it is indeed correct and he was under the influence… TEAR UP his contract and **** him off. We can sign Walker, have him there until Black is ready. Similar type of players, but oh well. Better yet, sign a half decent veteran, who will lead the team around post Reynolds, pre Black.
Great excuse to get rid of Mam, have a public execution to make sure the rest of these blokes fall in line. This is a job, you’re getting paid to perform.

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • bert_lifts
  • Old Mate
  • Ejbroncos
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • OnToSomething
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • vertigo
  • RodF
  • Behind enemy lines
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • ettybay
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncoFan94
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.