NRL Players and family members in hot water

Yes, however not everyone makes declarations of absolute certainty despite knowing they don't know all the facts. Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere.
OK lets go with this alteration then;

With the available evidence, albeit both small and incomplete, it appears likely that Fifita did something wrong here, wrong enough that a homeowner felt the need to call the police, but given that charges have been dropped it also appears likely that whatever he did wrong is not overly serious.

Hoping that's better :)

Last edited:
If you came across Brett Dallas' social media content (which may have been brought up on reddit or LU, I can't remember which) this doesn't come off as a shock at all. He'd post these videos of himself going on weird rambles making all kinds of accusations about Matty Johns and Fatty. He was not in a good way and it's sad to hear he never got his act together.

OK lets go with this alteration then;

With the available evidence, albeit both small and incomplete, it appears likely that Fifita did something wrong here, wrong enough that a homeowner felt the need to call the police, but given that charges have been dropped it also appears likely that whatever he did wrong is not overly serious.

Hoping that's better :)
Verbose but improved!

If you came across Brett Dallas' social media content (which may have been brought up on reddit or LU, I can't remember which) this doesn't come off as a shock at all. He'd post these videos of himself going on weird rambles making all kinds of accusations about Matty Johns and Fatty. He was not in a good way and it's sad to hear he never got his act together.
Love to listen to a bit of that juicy goss! Now that I'm locked in a cell for 24 hours a day.

He always did like his speed as a player.

But seriously, I’m in shock, he’s a Qld legend.
WAS a qld legend.. unfortunately he’s been a putrid, insipid, degenerate who belongs in jail for quite a while 😔

He always did like his speed as a player.

But seriously, I’m in shock, he’s a Qld legend.
No surprise I'd you have seen his Twitter account. It is disturbing. He has clearly been unwell and dealing with a problem for a long time. Hope he can turn his life around.

I read through all the Brett Dallas shit, man he was warped.

He was right about Lockyer having mind control though, only explanation for picking that pass up to win Origin in ‘06.

Last edited:
No surprise I'd you have seen his Twitter account. It is disturbing. He has clearly been unwell and dealing with a problem for a long time. Hope he can turn his life around.

This will be a big job for the Men of League.

Hawthorn AFL player Jonathon Patton is under investigation for sending dick pics . Page 25 of the Sunday Mail.
NRL player , front page.
you make it sound as though the paper actually published the pictures.

For all the latest in "dodging trash bullets" news

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.