NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

Luck falls on the side of the panthers again lol.
That has been called a hip drop in 80% of cases. I'd bet 5 bucks that it gets flagged by the mrc and he gets a grade 1 and a fine.
No chance. It isnt one. His body is on the ground and then his ankle gets caught as he drags him. Credit to the bunker for getting something right. God knows they have had some shockers the last few weeks

No chance. It isnt one. His body is on the ground and then his ankle gets caught as he drags him. Credit to the bunker for getting something right. God knows they have had some shockers the last few weeks
I don't agree. I think more often than not that gets pulled up. Carrigan got pinged for pretty much exactly the same thing last year.

Lindsey Smith has been really good this year. Bounced back from his horror grand finak

This Penrith era is like the Storm big 3 era all over again. More kisses on the dick than Ron Jeremy!

Girdler marvelling at how, after Dogs have been so dominant, the Panthers are able to turn momentum and score. Apparently he can't hear the same whistle, "penalty, six again, six again, penalty, six again, THEY MIGHT NOT NEED THIS SIX AGAIN HE MIGHT BE OVER" that those of us listening can hear.

"Oh hOw ARe tHEY aBLe tO turN mOMeNtUm?!?!"

**** I hate this bullshit.

The thing that annoys me is, thy are a great side, no question but other teams are not allowed to get away with what they are and so it just stacks the odds even further in their favour.
its pretty blatant, but like Lord Vlando said the good teams get the 50/50 calls (south of the border)

Dogs have to keep them out before HT. In the wet, they have a try in them, but cant be chasing 12+

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.