CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Lol this is a carve up. I don't usually whinge about refereeing when its my own team because there is obvious bias but this has been pathetic from the officials today. Trying to keep a team in it.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
And team's can end up with no advantage after 3 ruck infringements in a row

Shit rule
Yep needs to be far more when teams are giving away six agains on their own goal line... there were likely more that the ref could've given because shoot off the line so quickly.... but it's another one where every team does it because there's basically no deterrent to it.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Lol this is a carve up. I don't usually whinge about refereeing when its my own team because there is obvious bias but this has been pathetic from the officials today. Trying to keep a team in it.

Don't worry man, you know your team gets the rub of the green every game and this is certainly no different.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Yep needs to be far more when teams are giving away six agains on their own goal line... there were likely more that the ref could've given because shoot off the line so quickly.... but it's another one where every team does it because there's basically no deterrent to it.

Robson just went full judo there, he knew his team was beaten in the ruck and was prepared to do whatever necessary to slow it down, knowing full and well nothing more than a 6 again would be the result.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Dearden playing his way out of an origin jersey this game... hasn't done much at all and tigers defence have been all over his edge

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Cows doing a good job with their kick-chase, the Wests back three are being completely swallowed up.

I will say the Cows were lucky not to give away a relieving tackle that set. Neame must have been close to off-side and Cotter holding onto Matamua seemed like a gimme.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.