CROSS FORUM NRL Round 20 Discussion

Cherry has been crap today... looks like he's having an origin hangover

Been strange bench use from titans this game...

Kleese on the bench until 20mins to go... he's not exactly explosive and is more a workhorse so why only 20mins
Liu has only just come on with like 10mins to go and the team down by 30.

That's effectively two wasted bench spots

The Titans attack is a dumpster fire and David Fifita remains the biggest wage thief in Rugby League.

Turbo actually looks fit for the first time this year.

Holy **** Ennis is unbearable

I changed the channel before the panthers game, because of how far up Cleary's ass he was.

There is like zero analysis from footy commentators at all... it's just cliches ... may as well put a Nable narration on repeat "and what about this bloke..."

Worried2Death - nzwarriors said:
**** every single club except the Broncs, Manly and Wahs. And Cows sometimes when that other bloke's here. And the Tigers, poor bastards.
Imagine being a Tigers fan 😢😢😢

Holy **** Ennis is unbearable

I changed the channel before the panthers game, because of how far up Cleary's ass he was.

There is like zero analysis from footy commentators at all... it's just cliches ... may as well put a Nable narration on repeat "and what about this bloke..."
Cronk is the one I can't forgive - he just says really fucking obvious stuff and dresses it as incisive analysis - it's like he has no real feel for a game, which (in my opinion) actually reflects backwards onto his career, leading me to think he was a nothing more than serviceable player in utterly stacked teams

Lol Gerard Sutton misses a blatant head high on Townsend

Shit play from Chad.

Teams need to focus on attacking the left side defence of the dogs... Crichton is too strong defensively, but the other side if Xerri... gotta have better luck over there

Sutton is the most trigger happy ref in the leauge. Never lets the game flow

Going to get Gerard Suttoned. Phantom 6 again against McLean

Man is Sutton going to ever keep the Dogs 10?

Townsend realise if you move up you won't have to take the full force of Kikau. Brain dead.

Canonball - nzwarriors said:
Cronk is the one I can't forgive - he just says really ****ing obvious stuff and dresses it as incisive analysis - it's like he has no real feel for a game, which (in my opinion) actually reflects backwards onto his career, leading me to think he was a nothing more than serviceable player in utterly stacked teams
Its a simple game, Cronks greatest asset was being calm under pressure and imparting that on his teammates.

Active Now

• OzeMike
  • FACTHUNT
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.