CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

We did win, in fact we did better than the Dogs. They are this years NRL poster child. Next year will be interesting. I'm picking the Drags
You have to wonder what kompromat Flanno has on the NRL to be able to have these occasional years when he's definitely not pulling every conceivable rort and pumping his players full of strange drugs.

Who are we death riding here boys

Lol Sharks young fullback drops the ball, and they play baby shark in the stadium. Great trolling.

Cotter should not come back. That was a bad head knock.

Stick around kid you'll get an education here, Frank is special forces with access to classified intel. But can you handle the truth?

No.

I much prefer to live with my head up my ass.

Smells better than most places in this country too...

If you fail a hia because of a fractured cheek bone rather than concussion (Taumalolo) you still activate 18th man?

I’ve got a soft spot for the Cows.

Hate the sharks…
I'm conflicted too, but as 007 said when played George Lazenby, the only Australian actor to play Bond, sometimes the enemy of your enemy of your sikcunt mate

Active Now

• Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Turky Murky
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  • KickHaas
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • azza.79
  • Big Del
  • Redfern_1980
  • pagey
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.