NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 5 Discussion

I'm watching the new ghost busters, what'd she get wrong this time?

Said the ball didn't go touch in-goal despite the replays showing it did. She had the benefit of reviewing it and still fucked it up.

I remember when that kind of drop was called a knock on against Kobe and we had a try taken off us.... rules must've changed...

So long as Parra gets shafted, I’m happy for them to suck the big D’s.

Also watched the Cowgirls-they (like the Phins) haven’t really played against quality teams (bar us of course) and have nearly been rundown by f*#ken Titans. I think both Phins and Cows will be lucky to be near the top 8 at the end of the season.

So long as Parra gets shafted, I’m happy for them to suck the big D’s.

Also watched the Cowgirls-they (like the Phins) haven’t really played against quality teams (bar us of course) and have nearly been rundown by f*#ken Titans. I think both Phins and Cows will be lucky to be near the top 8 at the end of the season.
It’s annoying that both sides seem to get ridiculous draws every season. The phins draw in particular looks like something you’d put together to ensure they make the 8.

It’s annoying that both sides seem to get ridiculous draws every season. The phins draw in particular looks like something you’d put together to ensure they make the 8.
I have no idea how we always get shafted with the draw. It's just insane

I see Dylan Brown got a Dally M point despite his side getting beaten 41-8. I didn’t see the game and so the score line suggests no one on Parra should have got anything to me. Was he decent in a losing side?

I see Dylan Brown got a Dally M point despite his side getting beaten 41-8. I didn’t see the game and so the score line suggests no one on Parra should have got anything to me. Was he decent in a losing side?
no. he was rubbish. Tried hard made some tackles in back play but not DM point worthy. No one in Parra side should have got a point. They got pumped

Canberra destroyed them... no way should any player that gets beat by near 40 get a dally m point under any circumstances

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • leon.bott
  • GCBRONCO
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.