NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

It’s like the phins have an extra player on the field

One of the great Dazed and Confused quotes of all time 😂
samuel l jackson GIF

So...Arthur to be shown the door this season? They look like they are going backward. Moses is really good but not good enough to result in them being this bad.

no slowing it down to see if there was separation ... right Brandy

Another one for the phins... parra getting destroyed

I'd feel sorry for Eels but it's their choice to play there so it's actually kinda funny, not sure i've seen a team out on their feet like this

So...Arthur to be shown the door this season? They look like they are going backward. Moses is really good but not good enough to result in them being this bad.
Looking like he's running out of ideas.

Stacked forward pack that he can't seem to find a proper rotation for
Garbage outside backs that he's seemingly never addressed ... until Lomax last week
Sivo a shell of what he used to be

60m drop out on the fly by Isaako. Man I wish he was happy enough playing for us on the wing and didn't have the Hoffman Complex. He is arguably the best winger in the comp.
100% agree that he's a great winger and so frustrated that he went full Hoffman, but he's not had a great night tonight... he had a couple Isaako moments in the first half and can't buy a conversion at the moment.

Had a good moment on the Plath second try though

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • Midean
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.