NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

Tigers keep going side to side and then throwing a short ball to a backrower and Panthers are handling it with ease.

Geez if thats all they can offer they haven't got a chance

Thats rubbish Tigers, so much ball and absolute shyte. Panthers got this.

Whenever a Tigers player makes even half a break and has the arm free, there's no one there running off their hip.

Staines is going to throw an intercept pass at some point with passes like that.

I'm trying to get a read on the competition at the moment.

I was thinking it was Melbourne, panthers, roosters and possibly Brisbane then daylight and throw a blanket over the rest.

But it feels like every game could genuinely go either way at the moment. Apart from the titans and souths i think gap between the best and worst teams has closed. Towards the end of the year I'm sure the divide will grow but at present the comp still seems to be sorting itself out.

And now the ref ***** up an obvious clean take from Sezer that could've gone a long way...

My old man is at Robina stadium, as usual only opposition fans.

LOL they leave the enterprising plays right at the end. Tigers dish out that second half against the good sides they won't get many wins.

Abc radio couldn't stop giving luai shit, saying he's "always running around in circles" even when the ball isn't in play and sometimes it looks like "he's playing with a blind fold on". Has he really been that average? More than usual?

Tigers are back with the Harlem Globetrotter style attack again

Just can’t pull it off at the moment

Now to watch Manly either obliterate the Tits or get brought down to their level with a 20-12 shitfest

Abc radio couldn't stop giving luai shit, saying he's "always running around in circles" even when the ball isn't in play and sometimes it looks like "he's playing with a blind fold on". Has he really been that average? More than usual?
Panthers have given him a single role in the team, be as obstructive in the oppositions play the ball without conceding a penalty. Problem is he won't get away with it at team that isn't the Panthers.

I wished the tigers could have closed it out, but I'm happy the panthers won so I at least have 1 tip

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Galco
  • something
  • Professor47
  • Nerd
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosMan
  • kman
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.