NSW steal QLD's home game for 2013 Origin

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2012' started by broncos4life, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Kaz

Kaz State of Origin Captain

Photo on the Courier Mail website.

[​IMG]

2. Son Edo

Son Edo NRL Player

They don't want to make things too easy now, do they.

3. Hmm... if my memory serves me correctly NSW opted to move their 2012 game from the decider to game two. Can anyone confirm this? I'm pretty sure I read an article saying Ricky was concerned about play a Melb - QLD - NSW scenario and wanted to have game 2 on their home ground.

If this was the case then it would've been an even split on deciders had Ricky not influenced the schedule. I say they took the risk and lost, the schedule should stay as is.

There is no way to hate the Blues anymore, so meh. Everyone will stop caring about this soon enough.

4. Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads International Captain

I feel like the ARLC has shown their hand and they just can't be trusted. This whole decision reeks of under the table dealing and complete and utter Bias.

5. Alec

Alec International Rep

It sucks that we have to hand our 2 home game series over, and that we haven't had the opening game in Brisbane in forever, but I love the new schedule overall. Only 1 Melbourne game in 7 years, while still too much, is a step forward. It doesn't affect anyone either.

6. The only real change they made was getting rid of a Melbourne game and swapping 2013 and 14 around.

They should have honoured the original scheduling up until 2015 and then announced those changes.

The NSWRL trying to put this on the Queensland government is bogus too. Quite simply, they don't have the money the NSW government have and can't afford to blow millions on a match that by rights should have been ours.

7. subsbligh

subsbligh NRL Captain

Any Broncos members already paid for next year on the basis that the price includes 2 Origin tickets?

8. fredie

fredie Banned User

This reeks of Ricky Sticky Stuart . up to his tricks again , an outrage

9. Meh let them have it I say as it just gives us more reasons to win, they could play 3 games there, we would still win the series. Funny thing is they would then turn around with some claim that because they had to host the games it cost them the series.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  10. dukey

dukey NRL Player

What does Stuart have to do with it?

11. dukey

dukey NRL Player

What does Stuart have to do with it?

12. Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads International Captain

I for one can't wait to say Get Over It to Laurie Daley when the wanker is whinging about losing Origin next year.

13. Son Edo

Son Edo NRL Player

At the end of they day, I wan't another amazing origin series just like this year.

14. fredie

fredie Banned User

Yes say to gallen the beast to get over aswell . smells like Stuart, Daley. Gallen. and the NSW premiere has got up some dirty rat tricks

15. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Haha sucked in.

16. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Ah Bman I was waiting for you to see this thread lolz

Hows schoolies treating you

17. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Not bad. Saw this on my phone at lunch.

18. NSW .......cheque book SOO :laugh:

Can they be any more pathetic?

You weren't the idiot sleeping on the edge of the apartment window were you?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012