NSW Team - Game 3 - Official

It's the easiest part of Ricky's job.

Trent Merrin has been cut.

Galloway probaby will be his replacement on the bench.

dukey said:
Soward cleared to play.

Was he ever in doubt.

Yeah, I know he thought it was his hammy, but remember he said he didn't know what a hammy injury felt like.

And I seem to remember Soward limped from the field during the City v Country match & he was fine for the 1st Origin game.

Soward is the new Benny Elias, Elias was always in doubt & always played. [icon_evillaugh

Geeze you wouldn't want to make a mistake as a Blue. Snowden (JT try game 1), Morris (Yow Yeh try game 1) and Merrin (Smith try game 2) all paid the price for maroon 4 pointers. His game 2 plan was even decided on one play - Slater and Locky getting on the outside of tired forwards in the 78th minute. Poor, reactive coaching from Rick. Certainly not a pillar of long term success.

If I was QLD I'd be reminding them of that during the game.

Jenning will be seriously underdone if he ends up playing.

Why so hostile?

This is one of the biggest games of the year if not the biggest game. Why wouldn't fans want to know the make up of BOTH teams?

I'm always nervous before an Origin game.

No doubt Ricky knows who will play comes Weds and Mal would be preparing the boys to face the best possible NSW team.

Geeze the St George connections will be rightfully dirty if Morris doesn't play.

It's ridiculous that it's taking this long IMO. Choose a team that WILL play and stick with it, not a 20 man squad ffs.

Scotty said:
It's ridiculous that it's taking this long IMO. Choose a team that WILL play and stick with it, not a 20 man squad ffs.

19-man. He did release Trent Merrin back to the Dragons.

So what if for example, he chose someone like Farah, a very important player for his club, but because he doesn't reveal the side Farah can't play for his club team(like m1c said about Morris if he isn't selected)? I can imagine the clubs would be pissed off and rightly so.

Otherwise whats to stop this sort of thing happening again where origin coaches could select key players to join camp but not actually play?

Surely he has to name a final 17 at least a day or two before the game.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Porthoz
  • mystico
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.