ODI series V India

Richardson-Boland-Paris-Faulkner-Hastings

v

Starc-Hazlewood-Cummins-Faulkner-Marsh

Boy oh boy, it's almost a C-Grade or even D-Grade team out there.

Richardson-Boland-Paris-Faulkner-Hastings

v

Starc-Hazlewood-Cummins-Faulkner-Marsh

Boy oh boy, it's almost a C-Grade or even D-Grade team out there.

yeah i mostly agree but i am a big fan of john hastings he is economical hits the deck hard and is a handy batter

but yeah for me bolland has just come onto the scene and is already in the test squad and playing odi cricket on the back of him landing his yorkers in the bbl and one good effort in sheffield shield. Joel Paris is an impressive young bowler but for me not ready for Australian cricket. then there is Kane Richardson who i have been watching and been fairly impressed but it is a very different story coming up against world class batters

india cruising along to a score of 2/184 of 33 overs once again though the australian curators continue to make flat pitchers that are 100% suited for batters
all i can say is poor bowlers slowly but surely world cricket is slowly turning into a batters game

india are official cruising and heading towards a big score of 300 and over if australia are going to chase this massive score down our attacking batters of finch, marsh, bailey, maxwell, and faulkner and going to have to go berzerk

Last edited:
rohit sharma finally out for 124 out of a deflection from the bowler faulkner onto the stumps. in comes MS Dohni

terrific fightback from australia. amazing last over from hastings only 4 runs and two wickets and also great death bowling from faulkner

Sharma, Laxman and Hick; only men to hit back to back 100's in Australia v Australia.

Sharma has now scored three ODI 100's in Australia which makes him with Viv the only man to do that. He's now scored 5 tonnes against Australia with three being here.

The batting in this series has been fun to watch but the bowling attack from both sides is so pedestrian it barely makes for a contest between bat and ball. Would like to see a green wicket in the last 2 games.

Here's hoping this game has a grandstand finish.

So hope Australia win because I just really can't stand this Indian team.

Say what you like about Maxwell he got his home tonight and has sealed the series for us. Good game tonight as well, Australia looked like they were in trouble when they were 6 down but Maxwell and Faulkner steered us home with an over to spare.

That innings from Maxy, that was so well structured and paced! Is this his Symonds-style 'I've grown a brain' coming of age innings?

Yeah that was much better from Maxwell. Just a touch of discipline, he's always had the talent. Plus his comment about wanting to shed the "Big Show" nickname is very positive IMO.

I can't believe how desperate we looked to let them back in with the stumping, run out, and the close calls!

On the other hand, Dhoni is incredibly negative, he was publicly calling specific players out after the game.

As much as I can't stand him, Kohli is an absolute superstar at ODI level, already one of the greats at just 27.

As much as I can't stand him, Kohli is an absolute superstar at ODI level, already one of the greats at just 27.
hard to like the guy when in opposition. Dude's a bond villian

He's got an amazing odi record, but he's the most overrated test player I've ever seen.

He's got an amazing odi record, but he's the most overrated test player I've ever seen.

Marcus North was set to become Australian captain, hard to be more overrated than that. In his own team, Ashwin is a more overrated test player, as was Dhoni and Ishant Sharma.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Bronx48
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • eggstar10
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • kat00
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • Gray
  • Accept
  • lynx000
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.