ODI series V India

Another road of a pitch here, Australia by this rate will finish with around 350. Warner and Finch are taking it to the Indians, 115 runs of 18 overs.

Another road of a pitch here, Australia by this rate will finish with around 350. Warner and Finch are taking it to the Indians, 115 runs of 18 overs.

I've heard it's also the white ball, there's not enough of a seam on it so it's too round. Whatever it is it's making for a boring series imo.

talking about the most overrated and underrated players have got me thinking, who do you recon has been the most overrated and underrated player to play international cricket?

talking about the most overrated and underrated players have got me thinking, who do you recon has been the most overrated and underrated player to play international cricket?

Overrated; Shaun Marsh, Shaun Tait and Brad Hodge

Underrated; Martin Love. Hell of a first class record but was unlucky to play in a golden age of Australian Cricket.

Hodge overrated? Interesting call.

If Boland ever makes it, he'll be up there. Brad Young? Is that the right name for that blond haired dude?

Underrated: Lyon until recently, STuart Clark

Wow, well that was an ending impossible to predict. 40 overs of pain and 10 of nerves. Great win in the end.

India just not good enough for long enough.

I really like Kohli as a cricketer.... he could quite easily be an Aussie with his competitiveness. .... but i loved seeing him suffer in his jocks towards the end of their run chase.
He really wears his heart on his sleeve.

We probably wouldn't have won last night if Boland was playing.

Too many Victorians. And Mitchell Marsh, who may as well be Victorian.

I really like Kohli as a cricketer.... he could quite easily be an Aussie with his competitiveness. .... but i loved seeing him suffer in his jocks towards the end of their run chase.
He really wears his heart on his sleeve.

He thrives on it.

Test average in Australia 62 with 5 hundreds.
ODI average in Australia 55 with 4 hundreds.

That is exceptional; Indians don't thrive here traditionally bouncy pitches, cross bat shots it's their worst nightmare.

India won toss and sent us in to bat. Boland is back for some reason.

another good innigns by david warner and it looks like Mitchell marsh is finally developing his batting and becoming a genuine allrounder

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Splinter
  • ell.d33
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Thelmus
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.