Off-Season

Any have a link for a Tony Carroll highlights vid, or want to make one? lol...

Anyone ever considered Staggs for fullback?
Staggs would go solid at fullback yes, but he's better used in the front line. With his aggression and stimulation he puts into his game closer to the ball the better. He is also quite explosive and you wouldn't want him to get exhausted from the extra running needed at fullback.

I’ve said for a while I would like to see Staggs chime in at fullback every once in a while so he’s not just stuck on one side of the field. I don’t think it’s a permanent option, but maybe similar to Hodges

Let's not forget his fantastic defence either, Herbie consistently handles his opposite centre as well. Doesn't seem to matter who it is either. Big names like Ramien, Best, etc, Herbie makes it look easy.

He's easily the most well rounded back we have and a stud to boot. Maybe it's because he's more of a stud than Carrigan some people don't like him.....
Bradman Best plays left centre .
Opposite side of the field ...

consistently handles his opposite centre as well.

Best is not his opposite centre ...

Selwyn Cobbo handled Bradman Best very well when they played opposite each other .
A week or two before Best and his winger had a field day . Not against Selwyn .

Herbie plays left side so does Best . So it`s not like he`s tackling him all game . Maybe on a hit up on the opposite side or if he made a break .

Brenko sighting

Fox are showing the 2007 Aus vs NZ test tomorrow at three. Been keen to see this one for a while.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.