[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows he will need him with Milford at the broncos.

Sticky is a moron but at least he never tries to hide his hypocrisy I suppose. But yes, by all reports he has stopped Campo, it wasn't Campo's choice.
If had seen the emails exchanged between Canberra and Italy you'd understand, both knees are supposedly shot to hell and 1 injury away from retirement, needs the rest to be right for 2014

Last edited:
If had seen the emails exchanged between Canberra and Italy you'd understand, both knees are supposedly shot to hell and 1 injury away from retirement, needs the rest to be right for 2014

And you have seen them?

I agree with the Faders here. Campo is running on knees that make a 1980s Corolla look good.

Actually yes I have, they were posted online when the news broke :P

i'll find the link later if ya need.

Italy fuming over Terry Campese withdrawal - League - Sportal Australia

If they were that bad, why was he initially given permission to play for them, even had all the paperwork done etc? I mean, if they're claiming that Milford is exaggerating his father's health condition, then surely Sticky exaggerating the extent of Campese's injuries would be just downright hypocrisy!

If they were that bad, why was he initially given permission to play for them, even had all the paperwork done etc? I mean, if they're claiming that Milford is exaggerating his father's health condition, then surely Sticky exaggerating the extent of Campese's injuries would be just downright hypocrisy!

Being hypocrites is in the Raiders mission statement

Terry's saying it was his call after talking with the medical staff, I'm hoping they've exaggerated it cause the emails don't paint a pretty picture.

On Stuart and his hypocrisy over rep games, remember he was also the coach who said he'd rest Hayne this year so he'd be ready for the World Cup

Terry's saying it was his call after talking with the medical staff, I'm hoping they've exaggerated it cause the emails don't paint a pretty picture.

On Stuart and his hypocrisy over rep games, remember he was also the coach who said he'd rest Hayne this year so he'd be ready for the World Cup

Which was a big call to make because it put them at risk of getting the wooden spoon.... oh wait

That's what he said, yes. With the spoon already sewn up, he still rushed Hayne back in to his lineup for the last few games of the year though.

Bushman, are you actually saying Sticky is not a hypocrite?

Moe speculation with not much new:

Broncos at mercy of MilfordDAN KOCH THE AUSTRALIAN OCTOBER 12, 2013 12:00AM
expand
Share on facebook
YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY
NEW! Discover news with your friends. Give it a try.
To get going, simply connect with your favourite social network: Facebook
THE Brisbane Broncos remain hopeful of securing the services of boom Raiders teenager Anthony Milford, but are adamant they can do little until the stalemate between the youngster and the Raiders is sorted.

On the same day the club was honouring its best individual performers in a disappointing 2013 campaign, the speculation on just how Brisbane planned to rebuild next season remained a central attraction.

Rumours that Melbourne Storm skipper Cameron Smith could be headed north were downplayed by chief executive Paul White, who also sought to distance himself from the ongoing links to the future of Milford.

As reported in The Australian, Milford, who is with the Samoan squad preparing for the upcoming World Cup in Europe, met with new Raiders coach Ricky Stuart in Brisbane recently, but there was no resolution to the standoff.

Milford has made it clear to the Raiders he wants a release from the final year of his contract, citing a clause that would allow him to do so to be by the side of his father, who is battling heart disease.

Speaking at the unveiling of the club's new sponsorship agreement with fluid-transfer company Pirtek, White reiterated the Broncos public insistence that the dealings between Milford and the Raiders must be sorted before they will join any talk about the youngster.

But behind the scenes Milford's manager has been in tentative talks with Broncos football manager Andrew Gee, though everything hinges on the Raiders granting Milford a release -- something Canberra boss Don Furner refuses to consider.

Milford's predicament took another turn yesterday when his close friend and fellow Brisbane Souths product Josh Papalii revealed that he had spoken to his teammate at both the Raiders and with Samoa, and pleaded with him to remain in the national capital.

"I really don't want to be playing against Anthony in the future and I have told him that," Papalli said.

"To be honest, I hope he signs a big, long deal and we can play together for years to come.

"But in the end it is his decision . . . If he has to go, he has to go. I will support him 100 per cent with whatever decision he makes

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

If Milford is genuine in his reasons for wanting to leave the Raiders, then whatever Papalii says is of little consequence.

If Milford is genuine in his reasons for wanting to leave the Raiders, then whatever Papalii says is of little consequence.
If the reasons were genuine then I doubt his good mate Papa would be trying to get him to stay.

Bonus Milf playing for Samoa whose coach Parish will be at the Raiders next year, hopefully they form a good bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.