[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on that forum are so dumb..

Where do I start with how stupid this comment is? Prince wasn't on $600k a season.. he was on $150k a season.. Hoffman isn't even close to $450k a season.. Baptiste wasn't close to $300k a season..He's listed Barba as our only pick up.. failing to mention Kennedy, Vidot, Mills, Lowrie, M.Barba, Strasser..

I'm glad you guys aren't this silly.
The Prince and Baptiste ones are obviously way out but I'm sure I read in the CM last week Hoff was on about $400k

The Prince and Baptiste ones are obviously way out but I'm sure I read in the CM last week Hoff was on about $400k
600 for prince , 450 for hoff pfffft . I was on 150 k as a supporter.

They're completely guessing, I think based on what our other players around the same age / experience / skill are on, Josh would be on about $300k a season, if he is in fact on $400k a season, I'd almost be happy to see him leave, that's an expensive winger.

On zero tackle they say he is on 300k for next 2 seasons. I believe they get their figures from media reports at time of signing. Maybe the 400k is what the Bulldogs will pay Hoffman

There's no way in hell we're gonna pick up both Milf and Smith in the same year. The NRL's salary cap auditors would be crawling so far up our arse....

I sure did laugh at the Baptise and Prince figures, even I know that is bullshit

If true, the 80k car could very well be one of the Audi's the club gets with the sponsorship. Wouldn't be part of third party though...

I thought they have Hyundai as the car sponsor now? I bet the players were rapt when they heard they would now get Hyundai's instead of Audi's LOL

the raiders have made an official statement that milford will stay at the club in 2014

Great that means we have a crap halves pairing again this year! Good job Andrew Gee!

Great that means we have a crap halves pairing again this year! Good job Andrew Gee!

with barba at 1 the doggies made the GF with keating/reynolds.

all we need is hunt to properly find his feet at 7 and we'll be right.

Bit of noise on Twitter that we've signed Milford for 2015 and 2016

Raiders confirmed to holding onto him for 2014, god damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.