[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier, do you have a brother or a cousin named Tony?

The reason Milford is in Samoa is by invitation from the King of Samoa - the whole team was invited to attend a private and public parade as the nation is proud of their boys - I recently went to Fiji and on the flight over was the 7's fiji rugby team - they came runners up in the plate play off - so I think 4th overall - but the reception these boys got from a crowd in the 1,000's at 5am there time and the food spread that was put on for them at the airport was incredible and the same will be going on in Samoa for these guys as will happen in Fiji for Petro and his boys

On Sportak people are quoting Milf is driving around in a new $80000 car. Also some are saying Smith may be allowed a release too.

On Sportak people are quoting Milf is driving around in a new $80000 car. Also some are saying Smith may be allowed a release too.

Did you mean Sportal mate? and that sounds very promising, do you have a link to where this was said?

We must have some lucrative pokie machines

"Use this for a week or two while you make your decision, Anthony". Le's hope it was Gee's idea, not Stuart's.

Let's hope it's not a sign that Milford has accepted the million dollars from the raiders.

Because that's the thing I don't understand about a lot of these supposed 'done deals'. If we are getting the likes of Milford and smith why haven't we announced their signature for 2015 to put public pressure on their clubs to release them?

Last edited:
Let's hope it's not a sign that Milford has accepted the million dollars from the raiders.

Because that's the thing I don't understand about a lot of these supposed 'done deals'. If we are getting the likes of Milford and smith why haven't we announced their signature for 2015 to put public pressure on their clubs to release them?

Smith said he would deal with it after the World Cup, but before the new year, and Milford is 19 years old and taking his sweet ass time.

If true, the 80k car could very well be one of the Audi's the club gets with the sponsorship. Wouldn't be part of third party though...

If true, the 80k car could very well be one of the Audi's the club gets with the sponsorship. Wouldn't be part of third party though...

That sounds about right. No doubt the club used it as a sweetener.

Hi guys re earlier update from sportal. It is on page 28 of the broncos forum and this is what was said:

JT_TANSWELL#544*Posted :*about 13 hours agoRumour has it that Milford has a new $80,000 car waiting for him in Brisbane to drive his father to his doctor appointments.Edited by user*about 13 hours ago**|*Reason: Not specified

With Hoffman gone this just got a whole lot more plausible.

The 2014 "We bought Barba and a whole lot of depth players" Brisbane Broncos Thread - Page 28 - League - Talk Sport

Alot of rabble going on over there about the potential wage Hoffman is on.
Also, here is the RUMOUR (99% bullshit IMO) about smith - 'I've heard a rumour, which I'm unable to substantiate, that Smith will be at the Broncos sooner rather than later'

People on that forum are so dumb..

Prince $600K
Norman $400K
Baptiste $300k
Anderson $250K

& don't forget

Hoffmann $450k

Picked up

Barba $150K

That's leaves a cool $1.8 mill to cover Smith & MILF. Right you are Hench, right you are

Where do I start with how stupid this comment is? Prince wasn't on $600k a season.. he was on $150k a season.. Hoffman isn't even close to $450k a season.. Baptiste wasn't close to $300k a season..He's listed Barba as our only pick up.. failing to mention Kennedy, Vidot, Mills, Lowrie, M.Barba, Strasser..

I'm glad you guys aren't this silly.

original

Or at least I hope so.

Prince on 600k a season? ROFL And I'm guessing if Baptiste was on 300k he would be on at least 600k at the Raiders right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.