[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is out of control...

97% rubbish 3% actual news on Milford....

Yeah but you could say that about all threads on here. I'm sure there is no more than 3% Milford news on every other thread, well except 'show us your kids' not much Milford talk in there

What do you expect when this saga has gone on for as long as it has.

We're all clutching at straws.

Just hope Milford and Ayoub had a meeting with the Broncos in the 2 days he was back in Brisbane.

Not sure what the hold up is at the moment?

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. MILFORD
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Kennedy
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Granville
15. Gillett
16. Hannant
17. Oates/Hala

I think the longer this goes on the less chance we have of getting him. If he was coming surely we would have heard something by now. I'm starting to think he will stay and extend with the raiders tbh

I think the longer this goes on the less chance we have of getting him. If he was coming surely we would have heard something by now. I'm starting to think he will stay and extend with the raiders tbh

I think it's the opposite tbh.. He's in Samoa at the moment (No idea why, I assume visiting relatives or something), we'll find out what he's doing whenever he gets back, but in my eyes the longer he's not in Canberra the more likely he's not returning to the Raiders.

I think it's the opposite tbh.. He's in Samoa at the moment (No idea why, I assume visiting relatives or something), we'll find out what he's doing whenever he gets back, but in my eyes the longer he's not in Canberra the more likely he's not returning to the Raiders.

Your probably right, I tend to be pessimistic when it comes to signings lol

I think the longer this goes, the more it proves he's trying to broker a deal to leave.

He could have re-signed with the Raiders at any point in the last 4 months.
He doesn't have to be in Canberra for him to re-sign ie Vidot signing for us while he was in England.
Ayoub could have faxed him the documents, he could have signed them and faxed them back in a hour.

The Raiders management have said every time they try to sit down to discuss and extension, Milford and Ayoub refuse saying they have no interest in re-signing.

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes with both Milford and Hoffman.

The Lurker, the Mole, 1910 and a few journo's have all said they know more but can't say anything.

I think the longer this goes, the more it proves he's trying to broker a deal to leave.

He could have re-signed with the Raiders at any point in the last 4 months.
He doesn't have to be in Canberra for him to re-sign ie Vidot signing for us while he was in England.
Ayoub could have faxed him the documents, he could have signed them and faxed them back in a hour.

The Raiders management have said every time they try to sit down to discuss and extension, Milford and Ayoub refuse saying they have no interest in re-signing.

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes with both Milford and Hoffman.

The Lurker, the Mole, 1910 and a few journo's have all said they know more but can't say anything.

Have those journos said that? Could you link mate?

Have those journos said that? Could you link mate?

No links mate, just been a few I've spoken to on Facebook and Twitter say they know more but can't say anything.

There's definitely some off the record talks that have happened.

No links mate, just been a few I've spoken to on Facebook and Twitter say they know more but can't say anything.

There's definitely some off the record talks that have happened.

Awesome, thanks mate

People can think what they want, but anyone who has followed this story from the start knows that yes, Milford was still playing good footy for the Raiders after the story broke about him wanting out.

But since the season ended and he was able to go home, spend time with his family and through his time at the World Cup, he seems significantly happier. Always smiling, always happy, far more positive.

I watched him score brilliant solo tries for Raiders at the end of the season and his facial expressions barely changed.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Last edited:
Mate you obviously weren't watching him closely, he was always stoked when he scored or when team mates scored he was always one of the first to congratulate them, he was always smiling and happy.

Yes I believe he'll be a bronco but that post is just full of propaganda, why do I think you're FIH:laugh:

Also any down turn in mood wouldn't you say had something to do with how the Raiders were going, OMG the broncos players didn't look happy when they were losing they must all want out!!!

Last edited:
Mate you obviously weren't watching him closely, he was always stoked when he scored or when team mates scored he was always one of the first to congratulate them, he was always smiling and happy.

Yes I believe he'll be a bronco but that post is just full of propaganda, why do I think you're FIH:laugh:

Also any down turn in mood wouldn't you say had something to do with how the Raiders were going, OMG the broncos players didn't look happy when they were losing they must all want out!!!

I was watching him closely.
He didn't look happy, and he was the only player having a crack at the back end of the season.

The difference is the Broncos don't have a culture problem. The Raiders are a club run by incompetent fools, with a 70-30% split of emotionally fragile has-beens and talented juniors.

No one makes you come here and give your two (Raiders biased) cents.

I'm with Bushman on this one.

Gauging a players interests on how happy they look when they score a try is a terrible unit of measurement and really comes down to what people want to see. Honestly, I didn't watch a lot of Raiders games, but I saw every Broncos games (usually twice) and noticed a few negative interactions through out the year. Guess we're more of a rabble than we already are...

There are other tells out there Xavier, use those because this one doesn't do you any justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • DrGee
  • broncs30
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • kman
  • Canga
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.