[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the people in the GH who think the Raiders are a chance to sign any significant players..

Who would want to play for the Raiders?

Culture problems, poor management and a terrible coach.

#Buttriss&McCroneForLife

I could see Kevin Locke playing in Canberra, he'd be used to the cold from living in New Zealand, and he'd be a shoo-in for starting Fullback if Milford's released.

Although Locke may be attainable for them, I think it is highly unlikely.
And he is hardly considered a top player.

Very inconsistent and has reoccurring injury problems..

With Ricky Stuart at the helm, the Raiders are probably the most unpredictable team in the comp recruitment wise.. Who knows what Stuart will do/try to sign..

Lol at the people in the GH who think the Raiders are a chance to sign any significant players..

Who would want to play for the Raiders?

Culture problems, poor management and a terrible coach.

#Buttriss&McCroneForLife

Lol @ mccrone

I still get shivers when I think about that rumour that we had signed him. God no!

If I was a Raiders fan, my biggest concern would the the younger players. Ahearn, Brenko, Mago, Cornish, Hawkins etc.. Stuart has a habit of throwing the young players in before they're ready mentally and physically.. Parra has some great talent that Stuart through in too early and they got injured or their form/confidence suffered.

He needs to ease some of these kids into first grade.

And while Cornish is a good player, and may be a very good player one day, I wouldn't be resting all
my hopes on him.

He still seems to float in and out of Holden Cup/NSW
Cup games.

The good thing about Milford is that what he has been doing hasn't been on the back of a dominant forward pack,
It's been all individual brilliance, making something out of nothing through speed, vision and a fast change of direction.

If the Raiders management were more professional, maybe they keep Ferguson and Dugan on the rails and the Raiders have the quality fullback and outside back their fans are calling for.

Alright folks, time to leave the cross-forum banter out of this thread and very forum.

This thread is about Milford, not about the Raiders forum.

It will be great when he signs.

But it will also be frustrating because next season can't come fast enough..

Hi have just joined and am excited about next season but has anybody actually physically seen Milford back in Brisbane since he finished up last weekend in the World Cup

[RUMOUR] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Hi have just joined and am excited about next season but has anybody actually physically seen Milford back in Brisbane since he finished up last weekend in the World Cup

I haven't but welcome to the forums :)

might have to change my signature if we get Milford as well. There has been so much change in the last 2 months. Getting rid of Wallace, Norman and Prince and gainingsh, Barba, Kennedy, depth signings and now Milford. Won't even need a new coach after all this talent. 2014 is looking very promising indeed

might have to change my signature if we get Milford as well. There has been so much change in the last 2 months. Getting rid of Wallace, Norman and Prince and gainingsh, Barba, Kennedy, depth signings and now Milford. Won't even need a new coach after all this talent. 2014 is looking very promising indeed

I wouldn't go that far. If the board sees an opportunity to dump Griffin, they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.