[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think bushy is talking about a clause after the player has already moved.

In his example we would sign Milford for the 2015 season on say the 1st of November 2013. We as fans could jump up and down with delight but due to the NRL not recognising the contract or approving it or whatever until round 13 in 2014, Milford could at the start of round 12 or earlier in 2014 tell the Broncos he has changed his mind and will stay at the Raiders.

I believe this is what happened with Josh Papali and Parra, and why we were all so desperate for round 13 to start with Corey Norman as we did not want the Broncos making a last ditch attempt to keep him.

It's got nothing to do with moving.

Milford could sign with Brisbane on November 1 this year, between he and his manager say take that bit out about round 13 next year I am happy.

Many players do.

Papali didn't remove it.

That's my point- you don't have to have it.

A few weeks ago he posted a tweet that made me seriously reconsider wanting him here. It was "5th time been pulled up by the pigs askn 21 questions on how I got this car. #fckdapopo #blackpeoplehavegoodjobstoo"..

A few weeks ago he posted a tweet that made me seriously reconsider wanting him here. It was "5th time been pulled up by the pigs askn 21 questions on how I got this car. #fckdapopo #blackpeoplehavegoodjobstoo"..

I saw that tweet too, it got a lot of negative comments and it was almost immediately deleted, kid sure has a lot of growing up to do.

I saw that tweet too, it got a lot of negative comments and it was almost immediately deleted, kid sure has a lot of growing up to do.

You would think young players wanting a Broncos contract would learn from the Dugan social media situation.

Having said that. I'd be pretty annoyed too If I was was pulled up 5 times in a couple of weeks.

Yeah but apparently it wasn't him
That posted it. Even the mole said that in this weeks rlw, and that guy loves to put the boot in when he can

Yeah but apparently it wasn't him
That posted it. Even the mole said that in this weeks rlw, and that guy loves to put the boot in when he can

But it couldn't have just been because he is a young fella with a nice car? I hope it wasn't him. But who posted it then?

Having said that. I'd be pretty annoyed too If I was was pulled up 5 times in a couple of weeks.

Well, in Inala I think you'd be lucky to go a day without being pulled over if you're driving a car that's not a rusted out shitbox ford or holden.

I think he missed church last Sunday, I guess that settles it, screw him.

**** the police coming straight from the underground, a young brother got it bad coz he brown

Just because the nrl hasn't registered a contract doesn't mean it isn't legally binding does it

Just because the nrl hasn't registered a contract doesn't mean it isn't legally binding does it
Well yes. If you signed a contract to play for a club in the NRL, but the NRL doesn't register you as a player of that club, the contract is essentially worthless...

You could possibly argue in court if the player decided to go to another club while signed to yours, but I doubt any court would proceed with it, as it would constitute a restriction of trade.

Well yes. If you signed a contract to play for a club in the NRL, but the NRL doesn't register you as a player of that club, the contract is essentially worthless...

You could possibly argue in court if the player decided to go to another club while signed to yours, but I doubt any court would proceed with it, as it would constitute a restriction of trade.

But it's a signed contract, the fact that it can't be registered yet doesn't mean that they're allowed to tear it up if the feel so inclined.

So in theory, if Milford has signed a contract for us in 2015, even though it can't be registered yet doesn't mean that his manager can just call up and say 'nah, scrap that contract, we changed our mind'. It's signed, done & dusted unless they have a clause in there saying otherwise (which the Broncos would surely not be dumb enough to have allowed).

It's official! lol...

1382065891.jpg

Well they got everybody else right ..... why not Milf too :takdir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Broncs1459
  • winslow_wong
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.