[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Re: Ben Barba stood down

Interesting. I know which one I hope it is

35293250.jpg

[RUMOUR] Barba to Broncos

Dunno if its silly to post this but I have word from a mate that Barba has been in contact with the Broncos.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Barba to Broncos

Being discussed mate in a couple of places

Haha, what a misleading title.

That's Babar fool!

Barba to the Broncos now has it's own thread.

I'd love to see that little elephant running out for us, but I just don't see it happening. He's too good for the Dogs to just release.

I'm not all that keen on barba. We don't know where his form is going and regardless he's not much of a playmaker. Not against it but I'd actually prefer to keep Norman. With a season or two at the back with his kicking and passing game I think he would be better than barba

Apparently there is BIG trouble in the bulldogs camp which would pretty much sum up their lack lustre performance so far in the season. My mail (very reliable) is that Barba is looking for an immediate release from the bulldogs so he can sign a deal with us.

I'd love for Barba to come to the Broncos. He would be great.

PS: If you want a good read then go to the Kennel and read the Barba thread. They seriously get really pissed about any rumours being posted. Made me laugh anyway.

Apparently there is BIG trouble in the bulldogs camp which would pretty much sum up their lack lustre performance so far in the season. My mail (very reliable) is that Barba is looking for an immediate release from the bulldogs so he can sign a deal with us.

I hope your mail is on the money Miss S :)

who knows what to believe. there is so much BS going around.

would love barba to come to the broncs although would need the "full story" on what has been going on first.

I'd love for Barba to come to the Broncos. He would be great.

PS: If you want a good read then go to the Kennel and read the Barba thread. They seriously get really pissed about any rumours being posted. Made me laugh anyway.

I had a good laugh at that too. They banned several people for talking about it and think the rumors started due to posts on their site. They are also worried that the media will read posts and yse them as a source to make up bs articles .... hilarious

I had a good laugh at that too. They banned several people for talking about it and think the rumors started due to posts on their site. They are also worried that the media will read posts and yse them as a source to make up bs articles .... hilarious

Its like they all think there is some huge conspircay against the Bulldogs by everyone that doesnt support the Bulldogs.

Let Des restore some Barba magic, then snare him.

F*ck that ... let Des whip his hair back and forth as Barba leaves Bankstown and flies north for the winter ... ;-)

why would you want to see a club torn apart from the drugs drama? i hope if players broke the rules that they face consequences for what they did but i don't wanna lose a team in the nrl from this, it not only affects them but it affects the whole nrl.

why would you want to see a club torn apart from the drugs drama? i hope if players broke the rules that they face consequences for what they did but i don't wanna lose a team in the nrl from this, it not only affects them but it affects the whole nrl.

if there are cheaters, i want them suspended and not have it just swept under the rug. its clear there was illegal substances used, so if no-one is ever stood down its not a good sign

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-joining-broncos/story-fnca0von-1226621109307

Basically Bulldogs CEO denies Barba is going anywhere.

NRL RUMOUR MILL is reporting Kriss Keating and Ben Barba have one thing in common and to stay tuned. Hopefully its that Kriss and Ben have been granted a release and Ben is coming to the Broncos. Wishful thinking i know but just maybe...

I've heard that Des doesnt like Keating and was trying to shop him around to other clubs. That may be supported by the fact that Keating didnt play on the weekend.

Also heard that Kasiano has refused to play in a team with Barba in it. Time will tell I suppose.

Last edited:

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.