[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Lol at all the journos tweeting that there's nothing to these Ben barba rumours because Todd Greenberg said so...

From a business perspective, I can't see them losing Barba. The ad campaigns, the crowd he draws in. Todd Greenburg would sell his own cat for money.

34iiw40.jpg

I'd post the conversation they had but it's against the site rules

It's a good reason for him not to turn up to training...

lol@thekennel

You can't force a player to stay.

There has to be something going on at the Bulldogs to get these rumours started. Only time will tell if something comes of it.

The Dogs have treated him pretty poorly this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he's really not happy there. He comes to them asking for help, they drop him.

In light of some of the other rumours going around, does anyone still buy that Barba was getting "help" for gambling?

Given the other rumour (which I shall not repeat), separating him from the playing group and training makes a lot more sense. IMO.

Anyway, Greenberg is continuing to deny deny deny. Which makes me think there's something in it.

In light of some of the other rumours going around, does anyone still buy that Barba was getting "help" for gambling?

Given the other rumour (which I shall not repeat), separating him from the playing group and training makes a lot more sense. IMO.

Anyway, Greenberg is continuing to deny deny deny. Which makes me think there's something in it.
from what I heard I would say there is definitely something in it. but then from what I've heard he makes dugan look like an angel

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.