[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Some juicy goss:

[SPOILERS]For those of you thinking about Barba and Bulldogs around Origin time. A work colleague of mine told me 5 days ago that he has a contact in the Bulldogs and what he told me went along these lines:

1. Ben Barba wants an immediate release to the Bronc’s
2. Sam Kasiano is NOT injured. He just refuses to play in the same team as Barba over that carpark argument
3. Frank Pritchard has forgiven Barba
4. Josh Morris wants immediate release to Dragons
5. Josh Reynolds wants immediate release to Panthers with huge money offered from Gould.
6. Des Hasler mind isn’t on the job, he is in deep deep S**T over his time at Manly with ASADA.

I wasn’t sure what to think of it…But he said this to me a week ago and today Barba is in the news about squashing rumours to go to Brisbane ???
[/SPOILERS]
[SPOILERS]No secret that Eastwood and Klemmer were both stood down on the same week, club covered it up well but those two also had issues.

edited: see Rumours sticky

ALOT of the team are dirty with TREX I know this for a fact, this is not new to anyone but that’s from a current dogs first grader. People being pushed out due to his price tag.

Issues around Ennis also circulating, know a lil bit of this is true but no one is really confirming much unfortunately and people inside club being extremely quiet.
[/SPOILERS]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very juicy indeed but usually only 10% of rumours r true so I'm gonna say that the Barba story is for real. Welcome To Brissy BB, god knows how much we need u. If it were to happen, no doubt the Dogs would request compensation, they are welcome to take Wallace and Hannant in exchange.

Very juicy indeed but usually only 10% of rumours r true so I'm gonna say that the Barba story is for real. Welcome To Brissy BB, god knows how much we need u. If it were to happen, no doubt the Dogs would request compensation, they are welcome to take Wallace and Hannant in exchange.

Dont want to loose Hannant. We need the go forward plus the Dog's dont need more front rowers. Im happy for wallace to go but i dobut they would want him with Hodkinson, Reynolds and Keating.

Hannant came to us from the dogs because he was 'home sick' not sure they would be stupid enough to take him back.

Dont want to loose Hannant. We need the go forward plus the Dog's dont need more front rowers. Im happy for wallace to go but i dobut they would want him with Hodkinson, Reynolds and Keating.

Of course they wouldn't want Wallace or Hannant, they would probably request a Glenn or a Gillett. I find it hard to believe that they will rip up his contract and send him on his way, they will want something decent in return.

Yeah it's not my info, I just c&p from another site and put it in spoiler tags since it's obviously unsubstantiated stuff and should be treated as such.

ive been largely suspicious over kasiano since the start of the year. he was never meant to be out very long. rnd 3-4. now its rnd 7 and he's still nowhere to be seen? and theres just.. not very much said about it.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...w-contracts-20130416-2hyie.html#ixzz2QgC7pmVp

Canterbury officials are negotiating to re-sign Frank Pritchard and extend Josh Morris' deal in a move that should dispel rumours the players want out of the club.

Prop Aiden Tolman, five-eighth Josh Reynolds and second-rower Greg Eastwood are close to finalising new deals to stay at the Bulldogs next season and the club is also working to extend the contracts of young forwards Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane.

The public nature of the Bulldogs' denials and damage control makes me CERTAIN there's more going on.

they've got to say something though. the fans would want to hear it.

i do believe something must be "going on" tho.

Re: Ben Barba stood down

Joe bond? Joe bond? Oh that's right, the qld cup fullback that is completely untested at first grade level. Yes we already have a 'barba type' so should definitely pass on the chance to sign the dally m winning fullback

You will get used to people talking up unknown players.

Did anyone watch Joe Bond on the weekend against Mackay? LOL

Did anyone watch Joe Bond on the weekend against Mackay? LOL

That was honestly one of the shittest performances i have ever seen in the q cup, apart from strasser and petero the dolphins had nothing

One of those days. Made Locky's Test debut look like a superstar performance. Bond couldn't catch a cold out there.

The sudden priority of signing Tolman, when it's been well known he was being shopped around to other teams, says a lot. All of a sudden they need a prop, hey?

Active Now

• Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.