[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

On the face of it this would seem to good to be true...

No matter what anyone thinks of his playmaking ability he has the one thing you cannot coach - Blistering Speed!!!!

Re: Ben Barba stood down

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-joining-broncos/story-fnca0von-1226621109307

Basically Bulldogs CEO denies Barba is going anywhere.

NRL RUMOUR MILL is reporting Kriss Keating and Ben Barba have one thing in common and to stay tuned. Hopefully its that Kriss and Ben have been granted a release and Ben is coming to the Broncos. Wishful thinking i know but just maybe...

I've heard that Des doesnt like Keating and was trying to shop him around to other clubs. That may be supported by the fact that Keating didnt play on the weekend.

Also heard that Kasiano has refused to play in a team with Barba in it. Time will tell I suppose.

latest from twitter land ....

Superman2144@superman2144 1m Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg set to announce Ben Barba defection to the #NRL Broncos at a press conference 4PM today. #nrl #proudtobeabulldog

NRL RUMOUR MILL@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL 1m maybe we should ask @BenBarba03 what he and KK have in common ? @PritchardFrank remember a tweet 1 life 1 wife ?

I'm not all that keen on barba. We don't know where his form is going and regardless he's not much of a playmaker. Not against it but I'd actually prefer to keep Norman. With a season or two at the back with his kicking and passing game I think he would be better than barba

Not sure if serious...They add the same level of ball playing, but Barba actually has pace and other fullback features that Norman lacks.

There's a presser at 4pm with Todd greenberg ....

Fucking GET IT DONE.

Imagine if Gee came out and said "we're happy with what we've got" LOL

****!!!!!!!!! who does that????????? I was so psyched

I can't believe someone called superman2144 would just make something up on twitter?!?!?!?!

my faith in humanity is destroyed.

A picture of Babar and now a clip from Arthur in a Ben Barba thread on a Brisbane Broncos forum.

Never thought I'd see the day. Haha.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.