[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just texted my source after reading [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION]'s post.

Time to celebrate, boys. There is a Dally M Medallist in the Broncos squad once again.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
- The guy who predicted Martin Kennedy also predicted a 'young raiders utility back'.
- Someone else who appears to be reliable in this boards eyes said there will big news tomorrow, and that it ISN'T McCrone.
- Harry Sack is saying a young spine player, "compassionate grounds" could be him wanting to head back to QLD as was previously reported.

To me this all points to Milford.

I think its Barba though, just going from I've heard from "my source".

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Just texted my source after reading @1910's post.

Time to celebrate, boys. There is a Dally M Medallist in the Broncos squad once again.

Dally M Medallist or a winner of a medal at the Dally M awards.. DCE got rookie of the year!

moosehead

moosehead

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2013
I have NO rumours on this AT ALL - but Barba in a Broncos jersey would be a hell of a sight!

Attachments

• ben.jpg
    ben.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 125
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I've heard that the Broncos will announce the signature of a young spine player tomorrow who is being released by his club on compassionate grounds....

Source is reliable but also prone to pranks, Alex to confirm..

I'd trust Cribb about as far as I could throw him. :tongue_smilie:

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
What if we sign both Barba and Milford? Who plays where? Both are pretty much the exact same type of player, only Milford is smaller.

1: Barba
6: Milford
7: Hunt

hayseed

hayseed

QCup Player
Feb 20, 2013
Just texted my source after reading [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION]'s post.

I will hold off on my celebrations, thank u very much. My source has just indicated to me that it is in fact, Brett Finch.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I will hold off on my celebrations, thank u very much. My source has just indicated to me that it is in fact, Brett Finch.

Tell your source to lay off the poppies.

Here's some highlights to get you hyped.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brodster_1

BRL Player
Jul 2, 2013
Dont take this personally but i have 0% faith in your source as im sure everyone else does reading these comments

Active Now

• Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Seibs
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Matheos
  • Dash
  • Mighty Bronx
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Redfern_1980
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.