[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
lol, come on fellas... regardless if he's on the way out, there's no way any club's medicos would act unprofessionally and not care about a player's welfare

Well why didn't they assist him?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yep, he's obviously on the outer.

All over Facebook too that the Dogs want to sign Dugan for next season :001_rolleyes:

Hopefully they do sign Dugan, cos that would pretty much signal we got barba... Plus I would love to see the dragons get screwed over lol

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
The only thing I don't like about us chasing Milford is that it means we're likely not chasing DCE. DCE MUST be first pick, FFS..

Trying not to hold my breath on Barba but it does sound good...

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
If we're chasing Milford for 2015, that seems to indicate we've given up on signing a half in 2014.. I guess it's pretty plausible, there's nobody good off contract and the odds of us actually poaching DCE or SJ is pretty slim.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The only thing I don't like about us chasing Milford is that it means we're likely not chasing DCE. DCE MUST be first pick, FFS..

Trying not to hold my breath on Barba but it does sound good...

If we can get either of those guys we have done very very well. I wouldn't be picky if you are choosing between those 2 players.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Milford looks like a superstar in the making. If we get Barba next year that will be enough to hold us over until we get a top quality half for 2015.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Milford looks like a superstar in the making. If we get Barba next year that will be enough to hold us over until we get a top quality half for 2015.

Agree. We need a superstar half and fb to be complete but one is a great stop gap

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
If we're chasing Milford for 2015, that seems to indicate we've given up on signing a half in 2014.. I guess it's pretty plausible, there's nobody good off contract and the odds of us actually poaching DCE or SJ is pretty slim.

Seems to be a firm growing belief out there that Milford's best position is fullback ......

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Seems to be a firm growing belief out there that Milford's best position is fullback ......
If we have Barba and Milford in the same team that's probably the only reasonable time for Barba to be tried out at 5/8.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It doesn't matter where Milford plays. He is just that good.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
lol, come on fellas... regardless if he's on the way out, there's no way any club's medicos would act unprofessionally and not care about a player's welfare

I would agree but I'd give the tv a spraying if saw hodgo hopping around unattended.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I would agree but I'd give the tv a spraying if saw hodgo hopping around unattended.

This exactly. He was getting no assistance and that's bullshit IMHO

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Looks like Barba has played his last game at the Bulldogs with that foot injury.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Just listening to 2GB and Blocka has heard a rumour that the Doggies have put in a late bid to grab Dugan from the Dragons.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I think now Barba is "injured indefinitely", the signing will be official by next week. My sources said last week it was a done deal as far as ben was concerned. I am suspicious about timing of this injury too. I will be asking them about it.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
At least Ben has plenty of time to think about playing for the Broncos next year.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • HarryAllan7
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.