[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
At least Ben has plenty of time to think about playing for the Broncos next year.

Now we just need to win some games by playing interesting footy (with Griffin? I know...) to make it even more attractive for him..

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
The only thing I don't like about us chasing Milford is that it means we're likely not chasing DCE. DCE MUST be first pick, FFS..

Not sure how or why we'd be chasing Cherry Evans atm ... He's under contract next year and doesn't have extenuating circumstances like Barba ...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Milford would be a great signing I love watching this kid play and he is a star in the making.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Not sure how or why we'd be chasing Cherry Evans atm ... He's under contract next year and doesn't have extenuating circumstances like Barba ...

Didn't manly **** up one of his 3rd party deals or something so he can sign elsewhere if he wants?

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I think now Barba is "injured indefinitely", the signing will be official by next week. My sources said last week it was a done deal as far as ben was concerned. I am suspicious about timing of this injury too. I will be asking them about it.

.....tomorrow.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
What if we sign both Barba and Milford? Who plays where? Both are pretty much the exact same type of player, only Milford is smaller.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I think Milford has a better passing and kicking game, so Barba fullback, Milford halfback, Hunt 5/8

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
.....tomorrow.

Yea, I read someone mention a big signing in tomorrows paper in the other thread after I posted this. Which makes me even more confident but in saying that I don't recall that poster ever mentioning anythign about Barba so I'm uncertain.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I've heard that the Broncos will announce the signature of a young spine player tomorrow who is being released by his club on compassionate grounds....

Source is reliable but also prone to pranks, Alex to confirm..

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
"Young spine player" though correct is an odd way to describe Barba. Tomorrow will be definitely be interesting.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
"Young spine player" isn't how I'd typically describe Barba. Tomorrow will be definitely be interesting.
Well it could be Milford, DCE or Barba. Raiders would be oh so stupid to let Milford go though, especially if it's for next year. There's no way the club will announce something like Milford signing for 2015 because he'll have all the way till round 13 next year to change his mind, too risky.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Well it could be Milford, DCE or Barba. Raiders would be oh so stupid to let Milford go though, especially if it's for next year. There's no way the club will announce something like Milford signing for 2015 because he'll have all the way till round 13 next year to change his mind, too risky.

Maybe they want to announce it early to shut us fans up

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • HarryAllan7
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.