[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
The Dogs are now going to everything possible to keep Barba in Sydney although family comes first football comes second.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
i hope that jyy will come back next year stronger than ever and be our fullback. but i'm sure hook will groom maranta to be fb now

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
If we sign Milford, he could be fullback. He doesn't need to be in the halves just because we lack players there.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I am pretty confident Barba will be coming. The Bulldogs will find a fullback from somewhere. Coote, Locke amongst others will be available.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'd rather keep Hoffman at Fullback than get Beale back. He is a numpty.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Wouldn't mind Beale on the wing tbh.. he's probably a better bet than Copley, and we'll need all the depth we can get with JYY no guarantee of returning.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Wouldn't mind Beale on the wing tbh.. he's probably a better bet than Copley, and we'll need all the depth we can get with JYY no guarantee of returning.

I would have him back for less money, tail between his legs and on the wing... But that's it

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Maybe he'd be happier if he wasn't a mediocre player.

Yeah well, you know, i don't really see it like that.

I think he's quite a good player, provided he's in his preferred position of fullback.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Breaking News

We are hearing that BOTH Anthony Milford and Ben Barba will be announced as signings for the Brisbane Broncos this week.

What a couple of gets they are for the BIG BROTHER team of Queensland. In a season of major disappointments for all three Queensland NRL teams this is a major statement from Brisbane headquarters.
With Origin hopeful Marty Kennedy, the Roosters strong man already added there is change in the air at the Broncos.
What more can we expect? Perhaps some change in assistants for head coach Griffin?
Stay tuned.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Got word from my source that barba is 100% for next year. Source is current broncos player. Had no guarantees on Milford but said edrick lee is a chance.

Active Now

• theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jedhead
  • vnrizz
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.