[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
[tweet]365153894571057155[/tweet]

I guarantee you this right now: If the Dogs offer Hayne enough money, he will go. If he stays at Parra, he will never win a Premiership and I think he knows that now.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Hayne, at the Bulldogs, under Hasler, is a scary thought for opposition players. He may finally reach his true potential, or replicate his '09 form. I'd take Hayne at the Broncos in a heart beat. The bloke is a bit of a whinger, but one hell of a player.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
[tweet]365153894571057155[/tweet]
I've said it before but as a footy fan I would love to see Hayne actually playing in a good team. Didn't he sign a million year contract recently though?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I've said it before but as a footy fan I would love to see Hayne actually playing in a good team. Didn't he sign a million year contract recently though?

~$700k I thought. I'd pay him a million to get him to the Broncos.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013

A million year contract, he will be breaking all kinds of records!!! :p

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Calling it now...

Hayne > Dogs
Barba > Broncos
Wallace > Eels

Eels will be

1. Norman
6. Wallace
7. Sandow..

Oh i'd love to see Norman leave for the chance to play in the halves only to be thrown back to fullback :D

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Hayne, at the Bulldogs, under Hasler, is a scary thought for opposition players. He may finally reach his true potential, or replicate his '09 form. I'd take Hayne at the Broncos in a heart beat. The bloke is a bit of a whinger, but one hell of a player.

Under a revered / highly respected coach is the only way Hayne would work imo ...

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Would be amazed if he left Parra. Besides which, he signed a contract until the end of 2015. He'd have to break contract to do it and I don't see Parra letting him go. Unless he has a clause of some sort as well.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
You can't really blame the dogs for sounding out players. They're most likely going to lose one of the most exciting players ion the game through no fault of their own, so they'd be stupid not to sound out their options.

They're running a business, you'd be stupid not to try and recruit the best employees!

God that's like Lockyer playing for the Storm during the peak of our rivalry.

I'd be devo'd as an Eels supporter.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Dogs could be after James O'Connor to replace Ben Barba.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Ah Belmore . Where the streets are paved with lead

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Calling it now...

Hayne > Dogs
Barba > Broncos
Wallace > Eels

Eels will be

1. Norman
6. Wallace
7. Sandow..

Oh i'd love to see Norman leave for the chance to play in the halves only to be thrown back to fullback :D

Ironic wouldn't it be.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Astro
  • Porthoz
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.