[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I actually spotted Josh Hoffman buying Oportos with his partner a few weeks ago, therefore I believe there is cause for concern that he may in fact sign with them.
So he's signed with the Portuguese Roosters

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
My sources tell me they saw Georgie Rose in a pie shop . Must be signing with Collingwood. Or is that sauces?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
hahhaha that thread is hilarious. some of those guys seem to think that because he's injured he must stay locked in his bedroom? cant take the kids for a day out. hahah great stuff. alot of em mustnt have ever caught a plane before.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
hahhaha that thread is hilarious. some of those guys seem to think that because he's injured he must stay locked in his bedroom? cant take the kids for a day out. hahah great stuff. alot of em mustnt have ever caught a plane before.
You just don't understand! What if it rains?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Barba is about to discuss his future on Sterlo this should be interesting.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
His said his family is moving to Brisbane and that he would like to join them.

By the sounds of that he'll either be playing for us next year or 2015.

From the Kennel:

See ya later fuk ya!
**** why does that bitch need to move and complicate things.
:loool:

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Barba is about to discuss his future on Sterlo this should be interesting.

Let me guess. "I'm contracted til the end of 2015 with the bulldogs and am currently just focusing on returning from injury"

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Let me guess. "I'm contracted til the end of 2015 with the bulldogs and am currently just focusing on returning from injury"
Nope
said he wants to come to Brisbane and leaving it to his manager to get him here

Last edited:
moosehead

moosehead

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2013
Brilliant news!!! Puts an interesting slant on the Hoffy article from today's courier mail...

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Great response for us. Barba's actual statement regarding moving to Brisbane was "it would have to happen".

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Transcript stolen from the kennel

Sterlo - "OK your names been in the papers about what might happen in the future, have you gone to the Canterbury club requesting any release mmm for next season at all, have you sounded that out"?
Barba - "Oh look hmmm, thats obviously been in papers a few weeks, but look mmm my family, well mmm my mmm ex partner and my kids will be relocating to QLD and I've left all that stuff up to my management and all that sort of stuff to asked them what's the possibility of me going, but mmm, at the end of the day mmm, when she goes it will HAVE TO HAPPEN, rather soon, oh mmm how should I say it cause it's a quiet a difficult question... mmm yeah mmm I would like to join them but I'm still contracted at the Dogs, mmm yeah we'll see what happens".

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Haha, yeah I'm about 99.9% sure he'll be at the Broncos next year judging by the way he handled that interview, not exactly the best speaker old Benny. Gotta love him.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Its great to see/hear an honest answer for once, rather than the typical clichéd spin that most answers are comprised of.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • teampjta
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Manlyman
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.