AsZiRbtCIAAixij.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 43
B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Another quote from The Kennel:

"Why did he have to go and **** her and have babies so young he wouldnt be going if that whore didnt have kids."

I have no words...

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Cue the influx of cranky Dogs fans in 3,2,1 ...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Another quote from The Kennel:

"Why did he have to go and **** her and have babies so young he wouldnt be going if that whore didnt have kids."

I have no words...

Wow what classy fans the Bulldogs have :scared:

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
It was interested how Barba kept referring to here as "ex-partner". There was talk of a reconciliation. However, referring to her as "ex-partner" that seems unlikely (at least in the short term).

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well Barba can't be any more direct, no way the Bulldogs will keep him around. Can't wait to see him line up for us next year.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Family first: Barba asks Bulldogs for a release

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury in order to reunite with his family in Queensland.

Fairfax Media can reveal the Dally M medallist's management lodged the written request with Bulldogs powerbrokers a fortnight ago with a view to joining Brisbane next season.

There has been speculation over Barba's future all season after Ainslie Currie, the mother of his two children, outlined her intention to move north to be closer to her family

Family first: Barba asks Bulldogs for a release

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
Quote from the kennel.

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

"CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER.Here it is.barba was nearly sacked by Greenberg after a spat of off field dramas but BARBA and his manager begged for another chance.(u all might have heard this).MOST of the players DO NOT want barba at the club..half way through the season and it just wasn't working out with barba and his team mates so his manager leaked the FAMILY B.S to make it sound its on compassionate grounds hence his clients value remains high...it wasn't the clubs fault barba left his girlfriend/kids,started gambling and then he misses pre season training sessions.i applaud the club for keeping barba's mess in house for so long..reason why I've come out now is because the prick is getting away with a lot..the club doesn't want him at the bulldogs next year simple.."

Lol

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I also cannot hold back any longer, Lockyer didn't retire, he was forced out of the club based on his horrible form and because everyone hated him on and off the field.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I can't hold back any longer either. Allan Langer retired due to baldness.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Yes I'm getting ahead of myself but the same thing happened in 2006. A family member put a bet down on us to make the finals and it ended up paying for tickets to the grand final, flights and accommodation for four people!
that mustve been some huge bet with short odds, since we finished 3rd the year before and were near the top of the ladder the whole of the 2006 season....

come on Broncos, get barba to the club! hes fallen into our lap, dont piss the opportunity away like we did with dugan.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
that mustve been some huge bet with short odds, since we finished 3rd the year before and were near the top of the ladder the whole of the 2006 season....

come on Broncos, get barba to the club! hes fallen into our lap, dont piss the opportunity away like we did with dugan.
Oh puhlease....:001_rolleyes:
Dugan was the one who pissed the opportunity away, not the Broncos!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Quite possibly a bet made after round 1, 2006. It was the Broncos' 8th consecutive loss after losing their last 7 in 2005, and they got smashed 36-4 by the Cowboys.

From memory we were long odds for the premiership at that stage.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Oh puhlease....:001_rolleyes:
Dugan was the one who pissed the opportunity away, not the Broncos!
Regardless of what happened, if we end up with Barba it was for the better. I rate Dugan highly and I think individually he's one of the best players in the game but he's not a team player who can set up other guys, Barba, IMO, is the kind of player who is individually brilliant and also smart, he knows how to setup others around him for a try.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Kennel has gone crazy... abusing him and his misses, the Broncos, his manager.

Demanding compensation from the Broncos.

One guy said that SBW was more upfront and honest about things than Barba.

Lol

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I'm just really hoping that they start turning on their Demi-God's, the ones that were banning people for even suggesting that he'd leave, and saying that they had sources who were 100% sure that he's stay.

Unread

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Seibs
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • azza.79
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.