[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
A twitter conversation going on with Moley.

[tweet]368198719843213312[/tweet]

[TWEET]368206027096719360[/tweet]

[tweet]368207168102621184[/tweet]

[tweet]368208753046200320[/tweet]

And it goes on ...lolz

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
So it's encouraging illiteracy, and by association, stupidity.

unfortunately yes. but i suppose it depends how you use it and who you follow. i rarely come across "crp lyk dis" because i dont follow idiots.

love twitter. great news source.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Me either! Breaking News: Wallace has asked for a release because Mr Fourex keeps stalking him, professing his undying love via early morning booty calls. The poor ranga just can't handle it any more and states, "I have only one testicle left, and that is for my partner. If I had two, maybe I could share with him. I appreciate the fan love but this guy just takes it too far!" :001_tt2:

Fourex just wants to dance in that ginger wonderland. Be a sport Wal....

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I've never got into Twitter. Never made an account. Never looked at it.

is ths wot i wld nd to do to b gud at da twtr?

Depends on who you support.

Average Bulldogs fan

vd-bulldogs-fan-408x264.jpg

Average Broncos Fan

34559047858.jpeg

hayseed

hayseed

QCup Player
Feb 20, 2013
Wondering if now is the time to a put a lazy bet on us for next year. Anybody know the odds at the moment for us to either make the finals/win the premiership in 2014.

Yes I'm getting ahead of myself but the same thing happened in 2006. A family member put a bet down on us to make the finals and it ended up paying for tickets to the grand final, flights and accommodation for four people!

Be sure it's a small bet because until we find someone decent to coach them who hopefully appoints a captain who isn't an embarrassment, we won't be winning any comps.

Last edited:
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
At the risk of starting an interstellar war, here's some gold from The Greatest:

"Barba isn't going anywhere... I was his guest at yesterday's game and watched it with his wife and daughters along with some of his family, friends and other people...
This is all just rumors, but I have said that before."

---

"That's true... But the rumour of him wanting out or breaking his contract is not true."

---

"Ok I spoke to some people.... and here it is.

If the Bulldogs renegotiate Barba's contract at the end of the year with an upgrade then he will stay for the next 3-5 years....
The club isn't committed on upgrading yet as his form thus far doesn't grant it.

Believe me, this is all a ploy from his manager...

I am telling you the truth...believe what you want."

---

"Plus a couple of team mates who I have spoken too in the last hour...

I can guarantee you that if he leaves the dogs, it will not be because he wants out, it will be because we don't want him there...

He is self destructing..."

---

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
How can you hate on a bloke for wanting to live near his 2 young daughters?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Didn't see any confirmation in there, but the Bulldogs have acknowledged that he's asked for a release -

Bulldogs confirm Barba's release request - NRL.com

Canterbury boss Raelene Castle has given the strongest indication yet that the Bulldogs may not be able to keep unsettled superstar Ben Barba.

Fullback Barba has sought a release from the final two years of his contract, saying he wants to be close to his ex-partner and two children who are relocating to Queensland.

New Bulldogs chief executive Castle said on Friday the issue of a release had only been discussed in recent days, despite wide speculation about the possibility over several weeks, and the club had been focused on the other off-field issues which delayed Barba's start to the season.

"We were very much hoping that we could find a resolution to this discussion within the Bulldogs environment, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case," Castle told Sky Sports Radio.

"It was only within the last 10 days that we got an official release (request). Previous to that, we hadn't had any specific dialogue."

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
At the risk of starting an interstellar war, here's some gold from The Greatest:

"Barba isn't going anywhere... I was his guest at yesterday's game and watched it with his wife and daughters along with some of his family, friends and other people...
This is all just rumors, but I have said that before."

---

"That's true... But the rumour of him wanting out or breaking his contract is not true."

---

"Ok I spoke to some people.... and here it is.

If the Bulldogs renegotiate Barba's contract at the end of the year with an upgrade then he will stay for the next 3-5 years....
The club isn't committed on upgrading yet as his form thus far doesn't grant it.

Believe me, this is all a ploy from his manager...

I am telling you the truth...believe what you want."

---

"Plus a couple of team mates who I have spoken too in the last hour...

I can guarantee you that if he leaves the dogs, it will not be because he wants out, it will be because we don't want him there...

He is self destructing..."

---

backpeddle.txt

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
"We were very much hoping that we could find a resolution to this discussion within the Bulldogs environment, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case," Castle told Sky Sports Radio.

thats the key line there.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Didn't think Bulldogs fans could get lower:
[tweet]365377251325390848[/tweet]

[tweet]368259167707860992[/tweet]

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • rj9
  • broncsgoat
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.