[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

barba is a nervy character so i think it will be noticeable in the way he answers questions about him leaving the club, if he isnt sure in his answers.

We can only hope Barba does indeed leave the Bulldogs just to teach this flog a lesson.

ahh sweet the troll feeder is still here :-) ...Hey very good point (You see what im doing there yeah), perhaps when barba signs with you guys he can give us some points (and again) how to get knocked out first round of the semi's.
At least we get to the semis.... EVERY season...

2uhlr3r.gif

[RUMOUR] Barba to Broncos

Calm somebody photoshop a Broncos jersey on Ben Barba?? I'd love to see how good he is going to look in our colours

the tough break up thing keeps coming up yet he's been dating this other chick for a few months at least.. seems a bit odd to me.

shes from mackay. she moved to sydney just before start of hte season

Nothing we(the fans) can do about it at the end of the day.

I think it's pretty unlikely he'll leave the Dogs this year. I kinda doubt Widdop will leave either. So the Broncos are probably again moving nowhere, and since they don't think of Hunt as a playmaker either, I'm looking forward to Hoffman/Wallace/Prince/McCullough next year. .

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brocko
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • NYCDB
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.