[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Isn't signing unproven players who migth have shown a bit of potential here and there what got the broncos in to this situation in the first place? Everyone says sign this youngster from that club, or give the bloke in the QCup a go, but are they really going to be any better than what we've currently got? How many next big players in the game have there been, only to amount to nothing.

I'm all for singing some junior talent, but I don't expect it's going to be a short term fix.

Go out and sign an established star and it fixes the problem for 3 years and takes up a huge part of your cap, and you're back having this conversation in three years time.

Sign a 20 year old and you might not need to talk about it again for 13 years.

Cornish is already playing NSW Cup and going very well, Keary struggled in Qld Cup. Cornish has him at the moment for the physicalness and competing.

Based on what I've seen, Keary basically carried a pretty ordinary Souths unit into the finals and for mine was the best half in the competition that year.

Cornish while achieving a lot on the field at NYC level for mine still makes too many dumb mistakes and tries his hand too much. Then again, I've yet to see him play NSW Cup so perhaps it might be a case of him underestimating his NYC opposition?

We would want to do something before there is no players left to sign.

Not sure about the Barba thing. The real test will be to see if Des comes under any heat from the asada investigations. From there, anything could happen.

Based on what I've seen, Keary basically carried a pretty ordinary Souths unit into the finals and for mine was the best half in the competition that year.

Cornish while achieving a lot on the field at NYC level for mine still makes too many dumb mistakes and tries his hand too much. Then again, I've yet to see him play NSW Cup so perhaps it might be a case of him underestimating his NYC opposition?

Raiders made the Grand Final on the back of Cornish and he was oustanding. He's outstanding on his feet. He's close to NRL and moving him to NSW Cup shows the Raiders know that.

He'll be a huge danger on Saturday night for Queensland.

Rumours surfacing that Barba is off to the West Tigers.

If that happens. Gee needs to be fired. Right away. The CEO needs to **** off. We need some people in this club who can sign fucking players.

All I have read is that west tigers may be interested. Have you read different beads?

fired.gif

If we could get Milford as a fullback, I'd prefer him to Barba. He has the same limited ball playing skills at the moment, but his footwork and running game is probably the best I've ever seen. Pretty much tailor made for a modern day fullback.

Barba will only leave Bulldogs if they get Isreal. I'm sure all teams will be interested in him.

Milford at Fullback is certainly an interesting idea, I don't think we could afford to but, we would need to utilize him in the Halves, unless we got him AND another quality half.

Milford in any position at the Broncos would be good. Sadly it won't happen. Lucky we have a heap of under 18 players that a supposed to be good. Give it 5 years and we might unearth a star player.

Milford in any position at the Broncos would be good. Sadly it won't happen. Lucky we have a heap of under 18 players that a supposed to be good. Give it 5 years and we might unearth a star player.
Do you ever stop whining?

Active Now

• Scdeac
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skathen
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • barker
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.