[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Hasn't Milford signed a new contract at the Raiders?. Would love to see him at halfback here at the Broncos he is a true talent with a great running and passing game.

Hasn't Milford signed a new contract at the Raiders?. Would love to see him at halfback here at the Broncos he is a true talent with a great running and passing game.

Only until the end of next year I believe.

cool story but hook will coach the x factor out of barba

Doesn't that just sum our administration up. Massive talks about one way or the other barba is on the way out at the bulldogs, but the broncos haven't had any formal talks, just people associated with them.

Essentially, if the deal ever eventuated it would be because someone else did all the leg work and put the contract on gee the fat ***** desk and said "sign it or your fired".

Doesn't that just sum our administration up. Massive talks about one way or the other barba is on the way out at the bulldogs, but the broncos haven't had any formal talks, just people associated with them.

Essentially, if the deal ever eventuated it would be because someone else did all the leg work and put the contract on gee the fat ****s desk and said "sign it or your fired".

TBH, I think it's because they don't want to end up looking like Parra. Just because no formal offer hasn't been presented, doesn't mean the talks aren't serious, and doesn't mean Broncos officials aren't pulling the strings.

What I liked out of that is that the Folau to Bulldogs rumour is not over the line yet. Broncos should chase the hell out of Folau. I rate him way above Barba personally.

Essentially, if the deal ever eventuated it would be because someone else did all the leg work and put the contract on gee the fat ****s desk and said "sign it or your fired".
To be fair I believe we're not allowed to contact Barba in an official capacity because he's contract for a few years still so any talks will be "informal" or run the risk of getting in trouble.

If we could get Milford as a fullback, I'd prefer him to Barba. He has the same limited ball playing skills at the moment, but his footwork and running game is probably the best I've ever seen. Pretty much tailor made for a modern day fullback.

Best you've ever seen? There's been some handy ones over the years........

Contract really mean nothing now, why not just open up to trades and get on with it.

Met a Qld origin player yesterday. Plays for Titans. Barba will sign there. Reconciled with his GF and she wants to move home. Gee must go. How can you stuff this one up. Hook must go no one wants to play for him. I also have a story on the conversation Gee had with Norman before he decided to sign with Parra. The man has no respect for the players and thinks he is above them.

Courier mail says they have up to a Mil spare ?

The courier mail also says he hasn't reconciled with his missus. So you will believe them when it supports your story but not when it doesn't? Cool story bro

There's no fucking way the Titans have a million spare on their salary cap when they have Myles, Harrison, Bird, Idris, Taylor on the books!

I wouldn't think they would either. But they were all signed before the cap Increase ???? How the hell does Gee not sign him? He could get a lift with Price to training :)

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Scdeac
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.