[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Honestly, there's been that many rumours regarding Barba, it's really hard to believe any of them now.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Is this not a rumour forum? Should we shoot down every Person who posts here? That would make it interesting.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Is this not a rumour forum? Should we shoot down every Person who posts here? That would make it interesting.

b4l doesn't like being disagreed with, don't take it personally.

I still have fears Barba would go to the Titans rather than us, but that's because I have absolutely zero confidence in Gee and Griffin.

The Broncos are no longer the revered club of the NRL, the only way are going to sign new players is to pay them massive overs. If we want Barba we need to offer him the bank.

b4l doesn't like being disagreed with, don't take it personally.

I still have fears Barba would go to the Titans rather than us, but that's because I have absolutely zero confidence in Gee and Griffin.

C'mon Coxy that's not true. I'm more than happy to have a discussion with anyone, I don't like being lied to. It is inconceivable to think that a professional organisation would share its salary cap position or advancement of negotiations with a player (especially one that is so far under contract) with sponsors or players. So if I feel like someone is making crap up then I will challenge them on it.

I have just as much right for challenging something that sounds like complete bullshit as the person posting the bullshit.

Yeah, but ya don't have to be an arse about it ;-)

You'd be surprised how much sponsors do hear about the clubs they're involved with, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

You'd be surprised how much sponsors do hear about the clubs they're involved with, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Well that's true I probably was an arse about it.

Well that's true I probably was an arse about it.

And to your credit you're always willing to put your hand up and admit it. Not too many people on here have that integrity. FTR I'm on the fence about this one. It's unlikely a sponsor would be in the know about this stuff, but it has happened before (normally though when the sponsor is in two minds and need a kicker to support the club). So even if the sponsor was told this stuff, it could be BS to keep them happy.

Titans can't afford to pay their current players. C'mon Brisbane. Sign someone dammit!

The courier mail also says he hasn't reconciled with his missus.

im pretty sure he's still dating this girl from mackay who moved down to sydney at the start of the year. unless that has fallen apart in the last couple of weeks.

this

Titans: " We're talking to Ben Barba"
Sponsor: "Cool, he's a good player, should help us sell some more life insurance"

WHOOAAA revelation

Titans: " We're talking to Ben Barba"
Sponsor: "Cool, he's a good player, should help us sell some more life insurance"

WHOOAAA revelation

I'm aware that that kind of talk would happen smart arse. But that's not was originally said. Bigjaymz said that he was told it was across the line, to which I called bullshit because currently clubs aren't allowed to formally talk to barba so I find the prospect of the titans being stupid enough to tell anyone this yet highly unlikely.

But I tell you what, you just ignore the bits of conversation that don't suit you argument mate

Would explain why they rejected Kelly on his upgrade. Need all the spare cash they can muster to sign barba. **** that'll hurt if he goes to tits

Would explain why they rejected Kelly on his upgrade. Need all the spare cash they can muster to sign barba. **** that'll hurt if he goes to tits
Kelly just re-signed for 2 years, I have no doubt that would have been an upgrade.

In any case, the only thing that's bothering me is the Couriermail saying the Titans should have $1 million under the cap... WTF.

Active Now

• Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NYCDB
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Astro
  • Dexter
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.