[OFFICIAL] Barba to Broncos

Broncos players generally have a higher chance of playing Origin for QLD than other clubs, even if the players aren't always as good as some others available. Now that probably doesn't help with players destined for Origin already, such as DCE, but good players who aren't guarantees should be easier to recruit for us. On the other hand, they probably look at Griffin coaching all the talent out of them, and think they'd have a better chance of representing QLD at Parra or something.

I'm aware that that kind of talk would happen smart arse. But that's not was originally said. Bigjaymz said that he was told it was across the line, to which I called bull**** because currently clubs aren't allowed to formally talk to barba so I find the prospect of the titans being stupid enough to tell anyone this yet highly unlikely.

But I tell you what, you just ignore the bits of conversation that don't suit you argument mate

Did I say it was across the line? They titans player said this is what he has heard.... I would think that he would know as I said I am just posting what I was told. Surely there may be some credit coming from someone who wears maroon 3 times a year ! Of course there are contracts that can fall through though

Barba's little brother is at the Titans, I'd be surprised if he comes north and DOESN'T go to the Titans.

Heads need to roll at Red Hill if he does though. There is NO excuse.

Barba's little brother is at the Titans, I'd be surprised if he comes north and DOESN'T go to the Titans.

Heads need to roll at Red Hill if he does though. There is NO excuse.

How would they fit him under the cap considering the high amounts the Gold Coast signed their recruits for.

Chris Garry
@chrisgarry1

@HeartOfABronco
no doubt there's been
contact but I heard from someone who
should no Barba won't be at Bronx 2014

sniedw.png

TBF, how the **** could you trust that face?

Barba leaving the Dogs would be a massive clusterfuck by their management, it won't happen. However, if by some miracle he managed to get out of the remainder of his contract and was looking to move north, if we missed him I'd possibly order a hit on both Gee and Hook. :)

TBF, how the **** could you trust that face?

Barba leaving the Dogs would be a massive clusterfuck by their management, it won't happen. However, if by some miracle he managed to get out of the remainder of his contract and was looking to move north, if we missed him I'd possibly order a hit on both Gee and Hook. :)

I'm happy to go halves in a murder charge ....

In the courier mail today it says that the Titans will not be attempting to sign Barba. Cartwright is happy for Zillman to be the clubs long term full back

In the courier mail today it says that the Titans will not be attempting to sign Barba. Cartwright is happy for Zillman to be the clubs long term full back

He should be too. Zillman has been one of the most consistent players of 2013.

But hang on, didn't a titans sponsor say he would be at the titans next year?!? I'm so confused Bahaha :p

But hang on, didn't a titans sponsor say he would be at the titans next year?!? I'm so confused Bahaha :p

I don't have insider knowledge at the broncs and am not one of the idiots that claim to, however I do have a friend that is quite good friends with hodgo. At the time when she asked him why he was leaving, hodgos response was "I can't say to much because of an agreement with the club, but lets just say he isn't the kind of guy you want to be around"

So it's all right for you to post Chinese whispers about a guys character but when another poster puts a rumour he heard directly from a player in a rumour thread of all places you get all up in his grill. :001_rolleyes:

yessssssssssssss come on benny come on downnnnnnnnnnnn

So it's all right for you to post Chinese whispers about a guys character but when another poster puts a rumour he heard directly from a player in a rumour thread of all places you get all up in his grill. :001_rolleyes:

Hahaha I was just having a joke, and the bloke i was talking to can respond himself, he seems intelligent and literate. You don't need to be the forum protector. Quick go, Gotham needs you

Last edited:

Active Now

• Astro
  • Xarr
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.